Help me plzzz :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OMFG MUSH U NOOB U GOT LIEK 15 LESS THAT 15 FRAGS ON GUARDIA"

u sed on DFP the other night,

i then proceeded 2 19 frags attaking on bridge and u got 2 defending it.

also u got banned from a server the other night for spamming

"Mushroomfagg"

also i once had the shocking nerve to call u immature, to which u replied "IM NOT FUCKING IMATURE U FUCKING FAG FUCK TARD"

the next day u asked me 2 put in a good word for u at kan ias :whatever:

i dont think there are mny people who have played with u regualrly who will agree with u saying u dont flame, and indeed any1 who has played a clan war against u, bcos when u get sniping, you have a tendancy to also shout "GAY ASS SNIPERS" and such.

i have never had a problem with u, infact i gave u some pointers with cb, that spaming flames and insults wastnt good for a clan leader 2 b doing (unless u called whitey ;)) but u seem 2 have an attitude problem so ill let u get on with it.

Last edited:
Amazing one word for you, 1v1 any time mate. Pity you'd probably get a merc to play for you. And you'd just blame the lag as you always do. I'm sure there must be at least 20 instances of you leaving the dfp public server saying "the lag is so fucking bad here, I'm off" only to reappear on the game box, get owned again then leave blaming lag again. You are an epic whiner and not even a very skilled one. I'd just like to point out to you that if you read the record for my clan we have an 80% record against clans that at that time you have been in. And our only loss was when you played 6v1 against us :). Anyway, hope I get to play you this month, doubt you'll stfu tho, 4 times already wasn't enough. Now read my sig and run home to mummy :P.

1v1 today , if u unblock me on msn :lol: , and yeah i did insult mush on DFP callin him mushroomfagg , but because he starting flaming me randomly. btw i wrote "getting less than 15 kills on guardia is funny" (wich it is , especially when spamming w/6v6 tms :nod: and mush , ur made-up quotes of me are hilarious :rofl:

If anyone wishes to continue this discussion then I'm sure it can be carried on in chit chat but here is not the place. No more flames from me here :).

and =)TåC(= beat you guys last month too , teams were 6v6 the whole game thru , and tac won 8-6 , exept dB* were flaming us shitless , and said guardian used an aimbot. I bet if he wusnt there we woudve won too ;)
u seriously have one of the worst attidudes ive ever seen , during that match only you serge were bitchin about everything , and even serge doesnt bring it back to that match anymore. Ur the only one who refuses to shutup and piss off :) oh and how dare u accuse us of mercing ? the game before we beat you and you pld mush thru the whole game. anyways i had enough of this thread and all , just unblock me on msn if u wanna 1v1 , if not , still cool , just qiut bitchin plz ;)

1: I was at the final room on guardia, and every1 else including urself was door spamming, so nobody got past, no1 to kill.
2: Guardian was botting, the demos were proved, he got banned for it.
3: ur gay as snipers arent quotes, i have the entire team i had playing and 2 of yours who can verify it. and im not going to ask the DFP admins to get invloved but if they did the server logs would show it.
4: TAC mercing-ffs i have known 1 of the people who mercs for u for fuckin in fact longer than u, and after the matches we talk about how we pwned each other ffs! i dont have a huge problem with clans mercing, but clans who merc and deny it.
5: Serge is aloud 2 flame and bitch, he was taught by atmadragon :P

[~AmazinG~] said:
heh i thought it was u , or mush, but idc about noobs like you :) i also see you saved a picture of me that was on my old website about 6 months ago.sorry dark-faggot , i didnt know u felt like that about me :gay::gay:*cough*queer*cough* btw , dont think of calling me noob , because i own you , and you know it :cool: [EDIT]
no i dont drink , and i never blamed a loss on that , so why make up bullshit ? become a popular forums clown ? ;)
As opposed to you , im actually able to type qiute properly almost all the time instead of typing like the 2 year old tard that you are :naughty: now fo little queer , go bother someone else :bow:

Get some skill then call ppl a noobs.
I remeber that one time I played with u, u were hoping like a bunny and calling everyone n00bs and kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.