hello pie eaters!!1!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Peab0dy

Sep 7, 2001
good to see you guys are still around .. sorta. ;)

You guys still competing in CTF?

Looks like yer all loving UT2003. Is no one here disappointed with it? What gives wif the weapons? Could they get any weaker?!?

Also I'm running a P4-1.7 wif GF4-ti4200 and the game runs like hot buttered a$$. I get like 45fps on the retail version running the Antalus botmatch batch file at decent graphics options. Not acceptable! Yeah the demo was 60fps, but it was also uglier.

I think Gamespot did a good review of it. Sure seems to me like UT2003 is Quake 4 :(

turn ur all your settings to low or off...it will run silky smooth, then once technology catches up at logical pricing then you'll be able to run the game at l337nezz detail...i love the game, probably mainly cuz i dont approach it as ut part 2, but more like a whole new game, new weapons to handle, new maps to learn etc ..and im not banned from any servers....yet ;)

oops hey soonammy, that is.

so you guys going to get in some sort of UT2003 ladders or what?

I think the player models in UT 2003 are to small, tiny tiny they are
or maybe I just need glasses
and yes the weapons are to weak except for the shockrife (but they companseted for it by making it to slow)

Graphics are pretty :thumb: