Hello...lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Vince_Black said:
we let you win that one

ps: we pwned you on siege :P

Hehe

seconds to go...

Me: "Darskide! Darkside"
Ajax (menacingly) : "You'd better have some rockets Hector..."

think 3 shock balls followed me to the switch lool if i had been half a second slower you would of stoped it. Frigate you got lucky on you launch fell short i was on roof and ran into someones lucky random rocket fire so wasnt there to block the man on the middle ledge comming up the stairs. Think we did well considering we now in div4 and look forward to playing you again soon as it was a dam fun game :)

Hi again, thought id say hello to my fellow online gamers, actually i feel like a burst ball cos i was out last night spent a fortune woke up in a hedge, went home and had kinky sex with my goldfish, tonight i think ill get drunk again maybe wake up in a hedge and go home for kinky sex with a kangaroo or summert..mmmmmmmz my mouths like a badgers arse