heeeeelppppppp meeeeeeee

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

- No, I won´t suicide
- No, I have no CD
- Yes I tried to crack it again
- No, I told you, I cant install it again , cause I have no CD!

I cant start UT anymore, I wanted to check the changes I did............I ant start UT, NO WAY!!!!!!

I STARTED UT, WHY THE HELL I SHALL INSERT THE UNREAL CD :eek: ?????

and As I said, I have no UT or Unreal CDs

ask some1 nicely to send you a copy

or go buy it, im sure u can get it for a tenner now

If u have been playing with unrealED, maybe you have modified a core texture file.

dont modify utx's :P

probably wont be his map as he just yesterday wanted to know where to get some good Ued tuts :)
If this is, hes the best mapper ive seen - a map based on the knowledge and in the time of ONE DAY!

but why did you post that screenie at all

ALl Patch 432+ have no check, if your using one of them (and you'll have to be if your playing in the league) then your UT install is busted. Try reinstalling the UT 436 patch.

first, my UT is working fine now
second, yea, I just said I make a new AS Map, I took the best DM Map I could found (DM-Konsus][ , great map) and I make an AS Edit, atm I removed all wepaons (I removed the flak, I wont have 1 flak in the map :P ) and I built in a teleporter system, I changed some things at the snipertower (the attackers cant get in the snipertowers anymore) and I will make the passages bigger, I do this to make Spamm impossible :P

will be a nice AS map, trust me :))

this map was born to be an AS-Map :P