Headset wont work?!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kaka

TNT
Jun 9, 2005
Netherlands
Hey I just bought a new headset but when I tried to use it the mic didnt work..I had put it in the pink input on the back of my pc, that didnt work...but when I tried it with the pink input on my media bay on the front of my pc it did work :hangover:

I had the same problem with my mic....can anyone help me please :(

aye m8 well it depends on

1) If you have a working sound driver or not, maybe ur output sound is fucked up and you may be in need of a new driver.
2) this happend to me a few times, but i fixed it by going into "push to talk" in ts2//vent and with push to talk it almost ALWAYS should work.
3) Turn up ur output to max and ur voice activation level to whisper in ts, also bound to work :)
4) Since i smashed my headset and im too low on money to buy a new one... GIVE ME UR MIC!!!! :p:

none works :( thx anyways , and no im not giving it to you maz, already gave to my sister :P ..how hard is it to get 5 euro for new mic :teehee:

on some sound cards you have to tell it if you are using back or front ports for mike you cant use both @ same time

you normally use the soundcard utiliy for changing that

Kakashi said:
none works :( thx anyways , and no im not giving it to you maz, already gave to my sister :P ..how hard is it to get 5 euro for new mic :teehee:
can i have ur sister then? sounds even better than a headset :naughty: