Have you seen them??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Suicidal

Here to inspire...
Jun 25, 2001
Tower of Babel
Have you seen Nasty and WildOrchid. There just spend the whole game saying you suck to eachother and camping, just fucking up everyones game.

They really need to get a life.

I wish there was a way to ban people from the servers. They would be prime candidates.

Have seen? Too often!

They frequently crawl up from the deaper levels of hell after midnight. To create chaos, hostility and an urge to fry their balls.

Banning to too good for them.

Seriously, change server ASAP if you wanna keep your sanity. Let them play with themself.

If you see either of em on the Jolt servers icq me and ill come in and ban them :) im the public admin dude hehe

Last time i talked to nasty he said his missus didnt like him playing with himself for hours like he used to, so hes not as much around as he used to b:D

The ban didnt work neo they were back on today....no suprise tho they are too resourceful to be banned permanently.

i see them all the time...........and how the hell can they kick peaple out ?? they kicked every1 off the server:shout: :shout: :confused:

Nasty was on again last night.

But he was playing properly, no 'you suck', no camping. I was shocked.

He was playing under ¿¿¿¿ as his name. Could he have finally sorted his life out???

nawh he'll do that on occation, you can play with him on the server for hours, then... fucking pathetic character... he must have some hella problems :\

If WildOrchid around i have to change my name, as fo some reason s/he nows im a girl and says some real bad insulting things about me :(