Hattrick Team

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

played it a long time ago, gets boring after a while since u only play wesndays and sundays (dno if thats still the same?)

in trophy manager you have league matches at Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, if you are in the home cup you'll have matches at
monday and you can have friendly almost every days of the week, I enjoy this game.

I'm playing here: www.goalunited.org there is one league match per week in saturdays (sometimes two matches) and friendly/cup matches in wednesdays...if you buy a premium account you can play much more matches, but i think that this game isnt enough good to pay for it :D

in trophy manager you have league matches at Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, if you are in the home cup you'll have matches at
monday and you can have friendly almost every days of the week, I enjoy this game.
that sounds like game much better than my ;(