Happy Xmas America

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A girl aged 8 heard the knocking and ran up the hallway to see who was there. No doubt she was surprised and delighted to see Father Christmas, holding what looked like a large, wrapped present.

That was when Santa shot her in the face
at almost point-blank range with a semi-automatic handgun before pushing his way into the house and turning his weapon indiscriminately on the other party guests. He then incinerated them with a homemade form of napalm.

It sounds funny when you read it... but :(

I sometimes wonder how many of these nuttjobs are a result of all the criminals who got sent over to the US during the great emigration.

I sometimes wonder how many of these nuttjobs are a result of all the criminals who got sent over to the US during the great emigration.

Good question.

If he was Irish or Eastern European (especially Russian): YES. Otherwise, probably not. I don't see any Norwegians running around committing crimes in USA... do you? ;)

Problem is not that amercians, english, german, russians, etc are dumber. It's even worser: humans in general are dumb, no matter which nationality they are.
Just look how dumb people are when it comes to religion. They seriously believe that there is an UBER-being called god/allah/buddah. So they pray to him, just not to piss him off. Ye, right. :lol:

in every nation you'll find perverts, lunatics, criminals, nutheads and narrow minded people.
But the USA suffer from two other big issues, most european nations dont have:

Poor education and the ridiculous and stupid weapon laws.
A former classmate made a six-months pupils exchange to an US High school about 8 years ago.
As he came back he said the stuff they learned were ridiculous easy. No comparision to the schools here.
american pupils in the same age learned the stuff he did over 2 years ago.

I don't see any Norwegians running around committing crimes in USA... do you?
just wait until Gen gets enough money to pay for a flight.

Last edited: