Happy X-Mas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

this :D
PImageB.gif

a contact grill tbxact ;)

btw, net still not working I'm on teh spare 'puter getting my eyes sore with 14" screen :rolleyes:

that's a sähköparila then:D

:rofl:14 inhchers roxor:D

Originally posted by §phïnx
:confused:
/me not getting this(what a surprise) :P
Finally got the net working, I have now gone through the horror also known as "teh re-installation of WinBlows!!!!1" :D
Still haven't tried if UT works and not any reg's are messed up too bad :rolleyes:

got my new comp:D:D
Much better but some of the guns in TO are a bit....wierd, but my new improved graphic, plus extra enabled effects scare me, wont play l8 at nught:D

lol, my re-install enabled some extras too, and after 5 hours trying to get everything working this is quite scary too:
ce.jpg

:D
[edit]That's what I got from trying to run UT...gotta fix it tomorrow...oh it's already tomorrow...well anyway :) [/edit]

:rofl:

/me getting a new comp after xmas too... rd you still interested in this flaming wrec...*err* high quality *slighty* overclocked and abused athlon:D

only had 2 years of being swexually ssaulted (nice pun;) and a bit if water poored on it, to cool it down:rolleyes:

/me outta money again...and I should get "some" money for that Volvo Amazon and a new bike too so without a miracle I won't be getting update for this peace of 5hi73 :rolleyes:
btw, re-intalling winblows sux0rs, every single one of my programs(well, xcept WinMX) had to be re-installed(or recracked ;) ) and half of them are still useless...and I can't even relax and go out for a ride because it's a goddamn winter out there!

and no, I'm not going to buy your oversmoked athlon :rolleyes:

Almoust in the subject :
My powersupply died last night :( RIP
Luckily I had another case, 4 upcoming xp ofcourse ;)
So I just switched the new 300W power 2 old case.
New power has 2 new connectors witch Iv never seen b4 :
2x2 connector, witch has only 5V wires in it
and 2x8 thin connector labelled P6 :confused:
Any1 have an idea where 2 stick those ? :D

Btw finally fixed the utserver problem.
Thx Soldier and Natsi 4 trying to connect bout 1000 times :)