Halo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mogul of Pain said:
disapointed is not the word

Is it that bad? :( Was looking forward to it (although not as much as HL2 or Doom3 :D ), cos the video clips I've seen looked gr8...

Give us some further assessment then :D

Yeah I think it is a direct port :)

Other than a bit of multiplayer on the Xbax I haven't played it at all so was looking forward to running through it on single player, hope it is good for that still :D

i finnished it in 3 days, the beginning is quite cool, but as soon as u enter the library it gets too hard and i had to use cheats :P

I have never played it on the x-box but imo it's still a good game on the pc.

i dont like it....... movement is too restricted and the weapons are fair crap aswell :\

took me 2 days to download that fooker aswell fs :|

RE:

the game feels like a console game instead of a PC game the movement feels forced if you know what i mean

weapons arent satisfyign enough

graphics look quite poor now tbh

its not challenging enough

This m$ game reminds me of another one tbh, altho it has nothing to do with it.. Freelancer, game is cool in the beginning, but after a while its still all the same, repeatitive levels. Infact in halo you have to walk backwards over a set of levels, beating up the same monsters you already fighted there b4.. also there are not many different monsters/weapons, which makes it all even more repeatitive. Story is so so, ok, But not any better then the Unreal2 story imo.

Only thing i think is worth adding here is that although there isnt a large variety of weapons ( more than UT :P )they do seem very well balanced, might be good for some decent online play.