Hai!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NitroXR*

Sep 9, 2020
This game was such a fun part of my younger life with some great memories and it's so long ago! is anybody still around I just wanted to see if anybody still plays Unreal Tournament out of interest ? how is everyone are people still alive?

#Cobra Kai #XR #nWo 'n00bWorldorder' 4life! #TheChamp is always here!

Hello XR :wave:

A bunch of us are still alive, yeah. You can find us on Discord.
Also, if you'd prefer to have your old forum account back, pm me here or on Discord :)

hi ulv long time!

yeah if its easy to do that would be good but dont worry if its a ballache!

This game was such a fun part of my younger life with some great memories and it's so long ago! is anybody still around I just wanted to see if anybody still plays Unreal Tournament out of interest ? how is everyone are people still alive?

OMG XR... :wave:

shut the fuck up.