Haggis

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by ^G^
The following describes a typical night out in Scotland.

[snipped to save space]

<Error correction>
"The following describes a typical night out in Edinburgh, Scotland."
</error correction>

They're all fagg0tty shandy lightweights over in p00fembra. Come to Glasgow and we'll show you sassenach wimps what real drinking is all about! :evil:

Ain't Edinburgh

It's Falkirk

so we get the best (and worst) of both worlds. :)

But wot's fucked up is a country without hills.

That's all you ever talked about while u were here, fs more hills. and the gradient was about 1:100

Heh had a good few nights in glasgow thur, i take it your familiar with the Cathouse?? now thats one crazy place ffs :D

Still maybe u and duncan should come through this way and we'll make sure u have a good time with out own 'unique' brand of humour :P

M8 a night out wi us and no one is ever the same again!!

Just look at rampy, take one normal (sorta) dutch gimp and let him loose on the drink wi us and wtf
happens?...................................................

he fuckin collapses in a pile of his own vomit and tries to shag a FAT BIRD (which i saved him from, btw, the ungreatfull git).

So yeah thur and dunc need to come through our way and have a few!!!

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Heh had a good few nights in glasgow thur, i take it your familiar with the Cathouse?? now thats one crazy place ffs :D

Still maybe u and duncan should come through this way and we'll make sure u have a good time with out own 'unique' brand of humour :P

I remember when what is currently the cathouse was the Rat Trap - and when they switched over! :D

The Solid and Roofus aren't bad for a quiet drink or two...

But Uisge Beatha pwns j00 all! :D Its one of the few places I know that have scrumpy on tap... :loaded:

Last edited:
Still maybe u and duncan should come through this way and we'll make sure u have a good time with out own 'unique' brand of humour

:sofa: maybe i wont come to see u all after me birthday then. I dont want a late "birthday present" off haggis!

:rofl:

Originally posted by Ajax
how the fuck tney get the lumps though ?

or you on about that piss poor thing they call scrumpy ?

Because the taps are wide aperture - think of sjoerd's bum after haggis has been at it! :rofl: