Haggis

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
The following describes a typical night out in Scotland.

After a night out on the town drinking a couple of babyshams and a half a larger shandy, Haggis went back to Frostys love nest.

About 30 mins later Frost was woken up from a deep sleep by Haggis.

Haggis at this point was standing over poor Frosty with an erection and his lips covered in bright red lipstick.

He then began to say over and over again "Craig I fuckin love you"

Just thought I wouild share this little snipped of info with you all.

Morale of this story stay away from that pair of raving FAGS !

^G^

LMAO :D

Glen your spy in jockland is deffo worth the money for his accurate info!! Well not sure about the lipstick part but i think they'll have a hard time denying the rest lol :eek:

LOL Yeah that cnUt Haggis can G F + D comes into my room at 4am in the morning pledging his undying love, inconsiderate bastard I was due up for work an hour and a half later!!!!!! Needless to say he got told to fork off.

Aye thats it glenda u blown your chances.....

im sure ramp will take u tho
:cow:

ps/ oi mael where the fook did YOU go eh? U made a shady hiding act as im sure i remember a fat bird lying on your bed? And also according to matt i took a trip through to wake him up also and pulled the covers back to catch a wee look at his birds doos.
Thing is i cant remember seeing them ffs

Last edited:
tell them haggis rofl wtf you on about me and glen anyway I aint ghey fs,, only ghey with you tho

Frost was probarly mad that he had to go to work but then said fuck it I can come 30 min l8te ;)

rofl hagsy ;) how did u get into his room this time then? u cut a spare set of keys or was it the window again eh?

u still a scummy student btw?....(as opposed to a scummy dropout student like myself :P )

ROFL

S.B.W forgot about that!!!!!!

no mutts he leaves the room open for us when we get back from a piss up.;)

For those that don't know

S.B.W.

Serial Bog Wanker

I once admitted to having a wank whilst sitting on the toilet. Fair dues, it's private and doesn't leave a mess :D

So now you've got nothing on me. I guess I can get back to slagging off anyone I want. :)