Hacked?????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
just pld an ictf war, well one map, tried to play the second but apparently a bot was on my system? apparently also on a public?

i tried to download qvalidate and my ut crashed, then the server log said i have a bot. elflite or something... i've never touched anything to do with it

then i do a netstat and see loads of connections so i reboot.

come back, feels weird, i get a link for qvalidate and try to install it......

i get this when i try and open qvalidate:

wtf.jpg

so i reboot, and it doesnt find my C:\ or D:\.... after 4-5 reboot attempts it finds master but not slave..... and after another reboot it finds master but not slave again

Could i have been hacked????

Can remember some time ago ppl getting kicked saying they got bots aswell. altho they didnt. was a bug with whatever programm cant remember name.

im sure more ppl remember it.

prolly same andy, as I know u wont bot. check ur eff and acc in that first map :p

About the missing drives issue, this happens on my AV7333 once in a while, i boot up and see that the primary master is not shown at all yet windows (which is installed on the prim. master) will still boot albiet extremley slowly then another reboot and the prim. slave goes missing. Ive had the board well over a year now and really it only happenes once every few months or so the rest of the time its just fine.

If i wait 10 min then reboot all goes back to normal but while im waiting my computer acts very bizzarley indeed within windows stuff opening and closing errors of all sorts, so maybe this could explain what happened to you maybe its just some freak hardware occurance with your system that just de-stablises windows and not any kind of hack. Do you have a firewall of any sort to check any ingoing/outgoing tho?

Last edited:
since i have my router ive uninstalled zone alarm since the router claimed it had a built in firewall
altho i forwarded ports 1024-5000 to be able to dcc in mirc. i closed them normally......

everytime i boot my computer now it doesnt find anything, i have to reboot for it to find my prim., and it never finds my slave, regardless of reboots

Lol he uses a bot, you dont get banned off clanbase for 3 months for nothing do you :)

Maybe people will listen next time instead of slagging Paa off when he posted that Sixth had cheaters :D

I know you'll all pretend this hasnt happened and the league admins will try to brush it under the carpet like is usually done with cheaters (for example X played a clan and drew 7-7 when we started and 2 of them were caught cheating and most of them had there accounts suspended etc, i bet hardly anyone knows about it though cos these things are always kept quiet) but i dont care, we knew something wasnt right and now its proven they have at least one cheater in there clan.

Whats even more pathetic is UTA wont ban the player, even though another big league has found him quilty of cheating. Way to go, just take in all the cheaters afterall, its all allowed in this league.... isnt it?

lmao ur so pathetic :) did ck play that war?

cb banned ck for some clanserver saying he has a bot.. ck didnt even know he had anything installed .. if u believe it or not that's ur choice. if u'd even bother to look u'd also see that all other facts showed he didnt cheat in the game he pld.
demo didnt show anything .. stats where to laugh at no offense towards ck but he pld crap.. no flag kill .. 37 kills in a ictf war where the next runner up has 60 .. 47% eff

like ck said several times .. he'd probably say the same thing from another point of view . but fact is he didnt cheat if you believe it or not..

in the end i could give u lots of arguments.. but fact is some stupid anti cheat mod said he cheated and that's final appearantly.. i know he didnt cheat .. the rest of sixth knows he didnt ..

any1 with proper knowledge of how the league is protected would v. well know we/ck didnt cheat and/or could have
you even seen the demos and then paa even said they made a mistake.. now you just use this "chance" to have a go at us? lol

edit: nothing will convince you otherwise so why bother discussing it tho? :)
last time u claimed the whole of sixth where cheating.. now it's just 1 player? :P
Btw if any1 want to see the so called demos of x vs sixth they can ask me or paa.. i should still have em somewhere and i dont think paa has deleted em i bet :p:

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Perhaps you are missing the point..? CK posted here because he DID NOT cheat and was looking for some help to clear his name. Do you know any facts about what has happened? I seriously doubt it.

As I posted on clanbase, I've been in the same clans as CK since I started UT. He doesn't bot, hasn't botted, and wouldn't bot. Was he even playing against you in the sixth v x? NO. They were just somemore people who haven't/wouldn't bot. Paa decided for himself sixth weren't botting after watching match demos. At least he has never come forward with any evidence to prove otherwise, probably because there isn't any.

Not everyone takes UT so seriously, some of us play it simply TO HAVE FUN. This does not include botting. If you knew CK and you knew any of the rest of us in sixth, you would know that we are not in it to win it. We just want fun, fair, matches, win or lose.

Edit: Yes u are right relax, there's not much point arguing the case as some people have their minds made up before they even know anything.

whatever theres between X and sixth (I may be a sixth member but my priorities for such stuff are elsewhere), but..

just out of interest, AcidSlam, have you banned anyone in CB because he's cheated in the UTA league?

AcidSlam said:
for example X played a clan and drew 7-7 when we started and 2 of them were caught cheating

You forgot to mention we gave you the match 8-0, most accounts on that clan were suspended, the clan removed from the league and one of their members banned (he's still banned btw).

So yes, cheating is obviously allowed on this league.

Psychotic said:
You forgot to mention we gave you the match 8-0, most accounts on that clan were suspended, the clan removed from the league and one of their members banned (he's still banned btw).

So yes, cheating is obviously allowed on this league.
Was he he named anywhere and ip known to everyone etc?

Nephilim said:
whatever theres between X and sixth (I may be a sixth member but my priorities for such stuff are elsewhere), but..

just out of interest, AcidSlam, have you banned anyone in CB because he's cheated in the UTA league?
I dont know about UTA (but lets face it how many caught ppl have actually been banned in UTA? half a dozen?) but ppl have been banned from CB on account they were caught cheating on other leagues such as the German ECL league.

Rel@x said:
in the end i could give u lots of arguments.. but fact is some stupid anti cheat mod said he cheated and that's final appearantly.. i know he didnt cheat .. the rest of sixth knows he didnt ..

any1 with proper knowledge of how the league is protected would v. well know we/ck didnt cheat and/or could have
you even seen the demos and then paa even said they made a mistake.. now you just use this "chance" to have a go at us? lol

edit: nothing will convince you otherwise so why bother discussing it tho? :)
last time u claimed the whole of sixth where cheating.. now it's just 1 player? :P
Btw if any1 want to see the so called demos of x vs sixth they can ask me or paa.. i should still have em somewhere and i dont think paa has deleted em i bet :p:
Paa thought something was dilebrately being done to the servers at cruicial times, which may or may not have been your doing but was very convenient to be a coincidence. As far as i know he never said you all botted. Cheating is not just restricted to botting.

AcidSlam said:
Paa thought something was dilebrately being done to the servers at cruicial times, which may or may not have been your doing but was very convenient to be a coincidence. As far as i know he never said you all botted. Cheating is not just restricted to botting.
i never did say paa said we all botted.. but he did claim "Sixth" cheated .. altho he thought something "suspicious" was going on @ rivAl def coz of our lucky saves .. was that rigging the server ? "if" we would have cheated that would've been a bot tho.. which we didnt :)

erm paa thought it? he said you thought it and then he started to think the same..

as for that incident again.. paa claimed it to happen @ 2 spots.. i gave him demos of those 2 things and i happen te recall he even said it wasnt what he thought it was after seeing the demos

Rel@x said:
lmao ur so pathetic :) did ck play that war?

cb banned ck for some clanserver saying he has a bot.. ck didnt even know he had anything installed .. if u believe it or not that's ur choice. if u'd even bother to look u'd also see that all other facts showed he didnt cheat in the game he pld.
demo didnt show anything .. stats where to laugh at no offense towards ck but he pld crap.. no flag kill .. 37 kills in a ictf war where the next runner up has 60 .. 47% eff

like ck said several times .. he'd probably say the same thing from another point of view . but fact is he didnt cheat if you believe it or not..
He was caught with an illegal actor (a bot to put simply) in his system folder, he had it installed if he wasnt cheating with it there is no other reason for it to be there. That excuse is given so many times, its a standard one now along with "it was my brother". And erm, if you'd just been found by a scan to have a bot installed would u then use it in that game? get a grip on the situation here of course you wouldnt (might explain the state of those stats).

hmm ok it was oneshot who claimed he wasnt so sure anymore.. just got some icq log

From Paa:
have yeh oneshot does'nt think the places he thought were bots/radar are'nt anymore from a different view however everyone agree's something weird was going on with the server.

correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt that "scan" done afterwards? after he pld that game.. i dunno i didnt play that game.. did you?

they switched servers afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.