guess it's it...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FluidEye

since returning and freelancing more or less full time for A-TeAm for a month or two...
because I now have a new "normal" job with "normal" working hours and because I find it hard to do anything but involve myself with leadership in a clan, I've decided to reform
-={Mi5}=-
so keep me as clan rep phear :)
perhaps leaders in division 3 could get my icq: 93728630 so that I can get a few players and have a match with some of you :)

Re: guess it's it...

with who you gonna reform it m8?
If "new" Mi5 got members of "old" Mi5, then A-Team would have to resign cos of player lack, huh? :lol:
btw: good luck, we need a good challenger for ION :p

Say hello to
-={Mi5}=-McNeill :)
lets see if kni can make a team with his ripped strats " ill let gazzy eloborate on that lol, go for it".

Icq ME When ure online m8 :)

Lets Kick A$$e$ m8s

-={Mi5}=-Mr Pay Day
and

Uhm don't tell me every ex Mi5 is going into Mi5 again now making A-TeAm disappear making me clanless again. Since that would be pretty shtie actually.

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
A-TeAm@][)warven

Dwarv this reformation will include u dont worry. As will it include most of ateam.
Kni, its ok, we may have a spot for u, but i dunno, we dont have a wanker secion do we?

-={Mi5}=-McNeill

Hello

The rebirth of the Mi5 clan is a good thing.
I think that Mi5 will return quickly at the top.

Cheer with you McNeill.

:lol:

This is funny;

1) Mi5 quit
2) ATeam starts with old Mi5 members
3) ATeam starts moving up the ladders
4) Mi5 recreated, ATeam blown to bits.
5) Mi5 starts moving up the ladders

Heck people whats the purpose, is it the name or is it just that Fluid wants to be clanleader :lol:

Who knows maybe in 2 months we will have a Mi5' recreation/creation and they will start moving up the ladders... hmmm maybe the goal is to stay out of division 1 :lol:

M8s ya should look at DWAPs goals they seem to be inline with yours hehehe ;)

So little flaming, weird
And about the tactics, you could of least corrected my typos, it was sooo obvious. But i don't really blame you, the temptation was great.
when u hear some1 say "hammelaunch" say "door" when u are just in front of the door then run in and stay away from the door so it will close, the have a quick look up for b4 u load ur hammer for any defenders chucking grenades down, if they are, quickly run to other vent and launch there. Also say "dead" or "man down" when no1 is behind the door anymore.

hmm there may not have been any flaming yet, but I think you just threw a bucket'o'petrol onto the match Ace :lol:

ROFL @ that quote from the tactics.

Here's ours:

If you get inside scream very loudly over RW, "I'm in im in! Get ya fuckin arses here now!!!!", when outside the door, over RW say "Knock Knock" when no one answers scream "Open the god damn fuckin door and let me in!", you will most likely here the reply "You were too slow you stupid idiot, I got smegged".

:)

Thanx for the link Mc, but...

What is this about a registration code to be able to post? Hard to spam anything if you keep the "we know who you are" pilosophy.

:)

ahhhh ROFL, damn u - now u had me embarass myself infront of all the people in this cpu-lab :lol:

well good luck Timo and the rest of ya lot

and :lol: @ phear