>DaRk< is recruiting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bahamut

Jan 21, 2002
Cambridge, England
>DaRk< is recruiting

Ok, its time >DaRk< looks for a few new members as were currently finding it hard to make 6 members for matches sometimes.

Were a friendly clan (most the time :p: ) and we always try to have a laugh win or lose. We play mostly fpor teh fun aspect because after all, UT is a game and games are made for fun but we dont mind the odd win here or there ;)

Were just after members to help us get full teams for our matches. >DaRk< currently plays in stdAS and iAS and is active in both. >DaRk< is almost moving into UT2003 (more details in my sig if you intrested in any of our teams, juts contact me).

The can only really has one rule, and taht is we dont let under 16s in (sorry!). The clan decided this was best due to most our minds/mouths being in the gutter ;)

A headset/mic isnt required but its helps and places will be giving to people with headsets over people without them should it come to that.

Also, dark isnt really run by one person the whole clan makes any large choices with-in the clan, so you should neve rfind yourself being forced into anything within the clan.

Were after fairly active members who can be around for most matches if needed but there arent any set requirements for you to stick to in terms of matches to be played.

So, if you after a fun clan thats outs for a few giggles along the way then >DaRk< could be the clan for you.

Please contact me on ICQ#96150790 if your intrested or have any other questions.

Have fun :beer: