[GRZ]New Assault Map

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which would you like

• Golgotha 2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Navarone

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Ground Zero

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IceDragon said:
/me remembers a film "the cannons of navaronne" with Antony Quinn
was originally a bloody good book :p: Film didnt do justice imo :crap:

/me votes futuristic one ;)

Last edited:
Des, may i remind you that u also have maps to finish u shitfaced cockmaster! :P

lemme guess, the vision you have for your map isnt realisable with current game engines, so you wait for something more realistic? :p:

the cannons of navaronne . . i think i seen this or somthing similear, all i remember 2 big cannons n the mountains i think it was japanese with them and some american went and disabled them on his little rowing boat!! i vote this as sequals are basically boring and a new map to learn would be fun!

I remember Nintendo 8 bit, with Punch out and pro wrestling, really class and
I still play them sometimes bec its so fucking fun, same with UT, graphics sux imo
but really fun to play!

Really fun GRZ, nice of you to take your time now when you cant fish that much! :D

Would be just great to see them all but i want something fresh so my vote goes to Navarone.

BTW. GJ guys making new maps :kiss:

Zyx said:
I will check this forum the 21st of november 2016 to see the result ;)

U do that cunt :D

Altho I will prolly finish it a earlier, its getting colder and colder, so mroe free time :)

Still I need 10 years atleast tho :lol:

Reactions: deadly
Status
Not open for further replies.