group 1 match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TonyJaa

Jan 29, 2007
hi group 1. if you are not dead boy and can play my team this week send me a pm please. If possible we would prefer saturday or sunday

Dj´s computer is kaputt and maybe ill have to book this match. I will contact you when i got home from work

Would be obvious since they are in that group & the guys who they played were tagged that way. :nod:

I set the server and know. I was just makeing the comment incase admins only read what dj typed srry for helping.......

pls someone enter score of fucking Germany1 vs England2...pls like 2 weeks ago and england wont submit anything...was 8-0 forfeit win...thx admins..................tzzzzzz

We're working on it - unfortunately it seems like the booking was made for 29/06/2007 (22:00) swe1| vs UA: and it's giving me some trouble when I try to reschedule your match. We're trying to get the problem fixed and as soon as we do we'll add your result :)