Grew Tired

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

As you guys know I have grown tired of UT lately, so I was wondering if you are ready for this 3d shooter when planetside hits the shelf 4th quarter.

www.station.sony.com/planetside/

It is gonna be a MMO3DSEM (Multi Massive Online 3d Shootemup last part are my guess for what they will call the genre)

It is online only as the name emply and up to 35K players on 1 server, you play a soldier during a war on a planet between 3 sides, goal well you make your own, and as your side take over instalations (or lose em) the control of the world is changed real time, sounds great, and fun especialy when playing with friends.

Only downside is prob a 30 sec downtime between spawns so you do not interfer with an assault when respawning (did anyone say they blatently stole the idea from assault *G*)

I'm there.

I'll be there m8, you know I will...
meen while i'll try improve my aim some, it still kinda suck... perhaps I should give CS a try ?