graphix

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-ManuZ-

HOOOO-AH!
Sep 14, 2002
>_<
lo peeps
to my prob. yesterday i reinstalled ut2k4 and installed the newest patch. graphix stuff is on high or highest and run under d3d 800x600. weather effects = off, decals = off, but when i play for example deck-17 i cant see often some graphix like the lift or the half of the wall (na no wallhack installed :P) when i go in front off the wall/lift ect. i can see it oO
and in ons, dunno wich map it was, cant see hills sometimes Oo
help pls :D

aye and my pc stuff:
AMD Athlon XP 2200+, 640MB sdRAM, GF FX5600XT @ 256mb ddr ram...

Last edited:
Maybe your drivers m8?

Latest ones for your graphics card + DirectX ?

It sounds like a driver mishmash.

Sometimes it helps just removing the drivers and reinstall the same once again.

Last edited:
did you uninstall the old ones properly before you put the new ones on?

ye its the same prob! i installed 2k4 with newest patch: ut2004-winpatch3270....no my grafix card is not overclocked or something other in my pc...hm i try to install grafix drivers ect. for my pc again and when its not better after it, i think i have to reinstall 2k4 :|

newest grafix driver installed...still this shit...reinstall 2k4 now...is it ok that i use the patch: 3270 btw? ^^

still this shit :(
here some sshotz
pls help! :(

Attachments

• Shot00005.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Shot00006.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 93
Mido said:
u overclocked ur videocard? or maybe runnin at a to high temperature
aye sometimes my pc crashes, coz my fan of the card is a bit shit and run not so good...but in ut99 i got no grafix "bugs" :\

try to underclock ur card. That's the easiest way to check, whether it's a heat problem

yea i have same card lol. Fan is fucked on mine also lol. Makes horrible noises when i turn my pc on but i cba upgrading. I'd advise you to download a overclocker and clock your card too:

Core clock frequency : 225
Memory clock frequency : 500

I did this and my 2k4 has run fine for a month now. I get occasional crashes or glitches but nowhere near as i did with original card settings. I'd also advise you to get the drivers i use. They are 52.16, very good for both UT99 and ut2k4, very smooth. Anyway gl :p

LeNiXiS said:
yea i have same card lol. Fan is fucked on mine also lol. Makes horrible noises when i turn my pc on but i cba upgrading. I'd advise you to download a overclocker and clock your card too:

Core clock frequency : 225
Memory clock frequency : 500

I did this and my 2k4 has run fine for a month now. I get occasional crashes or glitches but nowhere near as i did with original card settings. I'd also advise you to get the drivers i use. They are 52.16, very good for both UT99 and ut2k4, very smooth. Anyway gl :p
gimme m8! gimme! teh tool u mean....or downloadlink fs! plsssss :p:

Try install UT2004 again with the OLD patch and see what happens.

If you still have your problem is can't be the new patch that changes things for you but your drivers.