Gran Turismo 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

And a bunch of more trailers:
GT4

Wish i had a ps2 on times like these :(

No point really, the smaller size comes with some disadvanteges, don't think you can connect an external harddrive on it, some other stuff aswell, don't remember them atm, too hangovered lol :x :D

:D comes out tomorrow :D - I've ordered a friend to go get mine at game during his lunchbreak! aveet!

I picked it up an hour ago... but I'm going to wait for my brother to come home before I play it... he'll get the awesome steering wheel:
dfp2.jpg

I can't wait! :D

I have it too :D Already got my first license. Although it said there was an option to transfer 100,000 credits from previous Gran Turismo 3 or GT 4 Prologue save games.
I can't find that option, when you've found it menace, gimme a slap :P

burnout3 is faster, wayyy faster. Although i haven't seen gt4 with max tuned cars with NOS yet.. Burnout 3 is more 'arcade' orientated.
Gran Turismo is a league of its own :P

Menace said:
he'll get the awesome steering wheel

isn't that like a 100 bucks? mmm To big for me to bring abroad anyway...maybe I'll get that later. I was thinking of getting one of the smaller/cheaper ones from GAME. Anyone know if they are any good?

The steering wheel is about €130,- I think...
And Sneez, the credit transfer option is in "Home" I think, in the bottom of the screen it should say something like "Transfer Data" :D