Gothic Metal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
After watching an UT-Movie i searched for a song and found out i like Gothic Metal a bit... :eek:

Anyway, are there any other good Gothic Metal Groups like "Within Temptation", "Nightwish" or "Sonata Arctica" ?

This song i like the most atm:
B0000942MP.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Goth sux, slice your wrists already ffs

Seriously who wants to live in a world where evrything is considered dreary, life pure agony and you have to wear fucking unisex makeup? Grow up, glam rock was bad enuff pplz

goth aint too bad, a few songs ok but I dont like most of it.

Dan, control yer language according to this new lovely forum's rules pls :)

Anything from lucuna coil aswell..

some of the older evansceance ( before they became popular ) songs are similar to what u want too

gothic , hm , could try "Slip knot" , "system of a down" , "Korn" , "Nirvana" , "Glassjaw" , "Inflames" , "Refused" , "Rage against the machine" , "Marlyn Manson" , "Mudvayne" , could try al lthat for gothic/rock music

Slip knot - hardly goth???
system of a down - deffo not goth
Korn - wtf?
Nirvana - erhm, grunge?
Glassjaw - dunno them
Inflames - likewise
Refused - same ol'
Rage against the machine - deffo not goth at all???
Marlyn Manson - ok I'll grant ya that, gothic industrial glamrock
Mudvayne - nope

Maybe you need to comprehend the term gothic riot?

I also like Within Temptation and Nightwish, so you prolly like these too: "After Forever", "Anathema", "Lacuna Coil", "Tristania", "The Gathering" and "Blind Guardian".

Enjoy! :guitar:

Originally posted by Dog
Slip knot - hardly goth???
system of a down - deffo not goth
Korn - wtf?
Nirvana - erhm, grunge?
Glassjaw - dunno them
Inflames - likewise
Refused - same ol'
Rage against the machine - deffo not goth at all???
Marlyn Manson - ok I'll grant ya that, gothic industrial glamrock
Mudvayne - nope

Maybe you need to comprehend the term gothic riot?

Roger that

No goth music there at all cept maybe manson, i mean Nirvana and RATM wtf? :lol:

I like goths they make me smile when i see them walking thru town in the boiling sun :)

as for mansen he is Neo - Gothithilic . a sort of Gothic abstraction

anyway Thurs should know some goth stuff afaik she into that scean

Last edited:
ah behave, at least Riot has tried ... the local club in glasgow plays those t00ns, maybe not on the same floor as the goth stuff, but at least in the same venue. I havent seen much help from you lot, just complaints :p:

After hearing "Bring me to life" I found some more evanesance ... definately missing the male vocals (it was a guest from 12 Stones, who just arent hard enough once you have heard their evanesance performance).

The only thing I can think of (that I got from Thur a while back) is Inkubus Sukkubus, with such tracks as "Call Out My Name", "Vampyre Erotica" and "Dark Mother"

Gothic is for gays!!!!!!!! :P but its even worse nu-metal like slipknot, korn , system ...... and those comercial shit.:P.
Black and death metal rulez!!!!!!.:satan: :satan: :satan: :satan:

My art teacher tells me that "goths" are far more self expressive than "normal, boring people".....

....But yes, Slipknot is not actually goth, it's more metal than anything else.

And htf could u possibly say System Of A Down was gothic? :confused:

Black and Decker Metal - Rules .....its a kind of do it yourself smelting ..ahhhhh the music of aloys