Goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lan¢er

Oct 20, 2001
Sweden
It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that my association with NMA has come to an end:(

Please accept my thanks for the help and kindness that you have all shown to me:)

Lancer's resignation has actually some somewhat late due to delays in me posting the information below :rolleyes:

NMA left the league and disbanded earlier this afternoon. Sorry for those that are let down by this - it was a pipe-dream that was never meant to be :eek:

I will ask the admin and Lupus if we can move all threads here to the sixth forum in order not to have wasted all the time and effort put into spamming ;)

Thanks all
Spirit :D

There's numerous reasons that I dont really want to go into, but it comes down mainly to:

· Lack of decent recruitable players

· Problems with commitment with some of the players we did have

· Issues with other clans in div 5, ie most refusing to play us cos they know there was the odd div 1 player in NMA, and those that do play us accusing us of cheating cos they got their ass kicked (other than *bwd* who were real gentlemen) :)

· Couple of small issues with league admin.

· Real life issues, ie time etc. within the core of the clan.

So there ya go... But you will still see us all about so dont worry ;)

Originally posted by Spirit
(other than *bwd* who were real gentlemen) :)

I cannot endorse Spirits comments about *bwd* highly enough :)

They were so...... N-I-C-E

Just like I'm told that bunch of hooligans in Spang Cap, are:D

(And that breezer loving :cat: )

Last edited:
sorry 2 see the NMA thing end :(
had a great laugh spamming here, especially considering it was the only place i ever spammed LOL :)
where to transfer my spamming skills to now...

lol @ voodoo - you should be like smark and spam... EVErYWHERE!! :D

Or you could just target the sixth forum ;)

Im really sad to hear all that :(
I wish u guys all the best in future and hope we will still frag eachother wherever we meet :D

Don't worry Vipaah, I'll still make a point of seeking you out and kicking ur ass at intsa :D

tbh not much will change, couple of us will have different tags after our names but the community will still be the same.

Friendships dont change no matter what clan you play for, huh Esther? :) ty for your kind words, I'm sure things will sort themselves out soon. Hopefully catch up with you properly soon ;)