Good Things

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"Don't mess with Texas."

We've got cattle. And John Wayne... John, freaking Wayne. THE DUKE. He'll kick your ass, even if he IS dead.

look, Taco Bell sucks........... you know the meat they use is total crap....

Long Live Taco Johns!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO:P

Originally posted by cowfungoo
And John Wayne... John, freaking Wayne. THE DUKE. He'll kick your ass, even if he IS dead.

guess again, JW lived in Newport Beach California. i used to see him there all the time. :cool:

ps, cow is also one of my top five. :D

Just because he lived there, didn't mean he was from there.
=P

And Quar is quite correct, Taco Bell does suck.

I just didn't feel like I deserve to carry around the pi8 tag if I don't contribute to pi8 in matches, or any of that stuff.

Hell, I've been doing just that for months! :D

All I do, is hit the chat once in a while, and post a topic or two in the forum. No harm done. :D

It's the benefits of old age. Been playing 2 years, and noone in PI has been in longer than me 'cept Joe. :P

Going dooooown to Tijuhuanaaaaaa

Nothing like a little cross boarder trading eh EQ u old pot head:D Aww cmon admit it yer a little closet treehugger:D

Treehugger????? what me??? are you kidding??.............................

I have denied it for so long now I must come clean. I am really a democrat and I like to smoke barrels of pot a day. I also like Bill Clinton and also like to be taxed till my take home pay is only a dollar. I also think a Blow job is not really a sex act and Hillary is not really a lesbian..

God I feel better now.....