Good Game Sixth!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
That was brilliant fun guys.. no flamin, no laming, jus good UT, and a bit of friendly banter!

Looking forward to the next one.. except, at this point, we probably have to go back to Division One, fs :|

Whahahahaahahahahaha have fun in div1 we wil stay here for a bit :P

ye was fun

deso was most fun rofl. every1 following me coz they dunno where to go, and guess where i went, to the fucking start of the map ROLFMAO

and same on sub, me and ck didnt know where to go, and guess who i followed, FUCKING CK rofl

omg i almost died from lauhghign

i just got home 5 min before match, so fucking tired, almost worked 40 hours in 2 days :o

as i posted on your forum, very GG, was fun. Nice to see that there are still clans out there (P*I, yourselves...)
looking forward to next time

/me pours CC some wine.

Was funny watching Desolate, then chatting to Des who was in IRC rather than playing during AutoRIP as he doesnt have the map :teehee:

First time in ages I didnt have to play :D

:boozer:

I had alot of problems with the server (gotta love german routing) but apart from that it was a good and (mostly) friendly game.

and lol @ desolate.

/me draws a map for Des

draw a map for me cece? well we all need 1, dont follow me and then blame me for not knowing the way :P lolol

ye mug that was fun lol, I almost forgot to rejoin after AutoRIP finished lol, was just in time for Rook :D