Good Bye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ratatat

kebab
Apr 10, 2003
Sweden
This is probly my last good bye thread, i always use to come back after some months inactive or something, but tomorow im leaving for a 10months(or longer) army duty. I will be home sometimes on the weekends, but dont gonna have some time for the computer then. When i come home i hope this league is still alive. So good luck guys and girls with all the clans and keep em going. Specialy thanks to my irl m8s that i have played together with all this years: iggY, Tarkin, Zenix, Xeno, Peter, mashuggah, Potatis and all the other guys that have played in [Rock], (AoR), [-{s}-], [T-Swe], -sK- and humor. And thanks to all other players that i have played with and against.

And Sweden gonna be nr.1 in Eurocup football!

Have fun dudes!
//z4nder aka CrIsP, crippan

Reactions: Lord_tux and CeCe
synes i didn't understand, but "nu får du iaf leka med riktiga vapen :P " = now u atleast get to play with real weapons :P

i usally never write in the forums but this time i will

as time passes by more and more pepz quit playing ut its sad hope there will be a ut1 comunity left next year
have fun in millitary and dont drop the soap

Lions oF Judah

Hare så skoj i armén nu å se upp för dom biffiga killarna som gillar stjärtar i duschen ;)
Du får ta å släpa ner röven till skåne nångång ditt slöa arsle så blire tok supa å bakis lirs :D

Synd att se dej sluta helt. Va ju kul så länge det vara i humor i alla fall. Vi kommer att vänta på dej när du är redo att aega igen :)

Ses mannen :bowdown:

hade bra mannen asså ta de de lungt i armeén å mycke headshoots där sen !!! hoppas de blir nått lan så vi kan träffas igen ! hade ! :3some: