Good Bye UTA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

everything has been said allready... just gonna add that you are one of the clans with the coolest people, always a great laugh no matter what. Dunno if you guys go on with playing pro, otherwise there will be another clan dieing soon too lol.
Anyway gl with cs and gl with life m8ies... ill speak to ya on irc/msn or whenever im around to have a chat.. take care :cuddle: :wave:

Cya later UAS, i knew this was coming and i can understand it :)

gl in CS:S, we will have to have some more 2v2's, when i manage to stop flashbanging myself and my team mate :lol: :D

gazz likes flash-banging ppl that bat for the same team :rolleyes:

..... k ill get me coat

roflol @ some of the replys feckin quality .... but tbh i didnt expect anything else from this great community of ppl,

:lol: des aye plenty of time for our babies now ;)

gl in CS:S, we will have to have some more 2v2's, when i manage to stop flashbanging myself and my team mate
:nod: nps m8ty anytime

cya round m8s :thumb:

merry christmas all :Xmaskiss: :Xmasgrin: :Xmastree: :Xmasgrin: :Xmaskiss:

gl :)

Had some fun and intense matches.

Hopefully I will be able to get swap into CSS also and we can continue taking turns in spanking butts there. :done:

cya UAS, it was always great to play you; no flames just tense games
we'll miss you :wave:

if some of you still wanna play ut, drop by in #8 :)

CS:S is fun, if only I would've been euro I would ask u for trial, but u know 200 ping makes it unfun so cya UAS have fun :)

cya UAS, was always a great pleasure toplay ui guys, must have been the best matches apoart from ION gamws naback with Mi5!

have a good time in CSS maybe we meet each other!

Reactions: Gazzy