Good Bye UTA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Always interesting wars vs UAS remember some old ones UAF vs UAS ? or x-squad im not sure where u did some funky launching on frigate that surprised everyone.

anyway good luck in whatever u do.

But on a side note... me and a few others from my ictf/ut tdm clan play cs:s, so if your up for a clan on clan game sometime for fun, find us on -

irc.quakenet.org #: x <-- damned smileys :P

Last edited:
goodbye UAS :( shame your all leaving. Top clan you are and will be missed im sure. Best of luck

Cya UAS, i never played against ya (never made it to div 1, and i dont want to be there)

Just sad to see ya leaving

couldn't you have told me in the clanwar brefore i left?!
i am sure my gf would have understood it ;) ;) not :P

very impressive record
and also very impressive style of playing you had. that's true!
(i am just thinking back to the last bridge we pld vs you .... omg i was :shout: so hard :lol: )

so i wish you loads of luck in css!
(katsch plays it too btw. dunno if he told you when you asked at autorip. well. erm. yes. :hangover: )

i think it will be harder than ut for you. but competition is what you need dudes :o
so go get them :thumb:

Reactions: Riv
Micka :) from your Joanita :D

Cya m8 you are a great friend i enjoy all the time in ]UAS[ take care we see around in mirc m8 and the others UAS´S it was great times and laugths.. ********