Gone fishing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spiff

(Robin)
Mar 2, 2002
Norway
Love to fish, nice and quiet. Just waiting for the fish to bite, dringking coke and smoking a cigar :pimp: . Light the grill, and burn some hot dogs..... :D

Mirc : IAS|Robin-gone-fishing
Mob : This is a mobile answer for Robin, I'm gone fishing. Do'nt leave a numer or any msg's. I will not call u back.

later....

It's that time again....

Time to light the grill, and burn some hot dogs..... throw the fishing line out, look at the little plastic thing go up and down, when smokeing a nice sigar....Sow i will NOT be online this evening... :pimp:

MSN : Not available at all this evening
Mirc : IAS|Spiff-gone-fishing-all evening
Mob : This is a mobile answer for Spiff, I'm gone fishing. Do'nt leave a numer or any msg's. I will not call u back.

later....

U should trye it sometime's, it's very relaxing. Just sitt there for 5 to 6 hour's and watch the bob go up and down, when the fish bite's :D

Reactions: Cassius
Spiff said:
U should trye it sometime's, it's very relaxing. Just sitt there for 5 to 6 hour's and watch the bob go up and down, when the fish bite's :D
Hvor har du dratt på fiske? :wave:

WOW, very nice...:(, there is'nt that large fish where i fish.... trout's are about 400 to 600 g. but that don't matter, it's the trip out... :D

yea.. i know what u mean :) we go fishin at nights :D we catch about 3 fishes bout 20 pounds.. but we cud catch more but we're just to drunk to throw out our bait decent ;)