GolgothaAL and Asthenosphere

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DrOoZ

Aithra & Kyrah
Jun 14, 2001
Antwerp, Belgium
golgotha : when you bypass Undead Temple and get Huron's Path first , some weird things happen ...
the next objectives are still closed and you spawn all over the place
maybe make it like Bridge where all prior objectves are completed automatically then

asthenosphere aka asthenospam :
cool map up to observation lounge switch
if you get there let's say under 2 minutes, you're facing 8 minutes of spam (most of the time)
please change it, but imo the asthenosphereAL doesn't change it dramatically enough
maybe 2 ramps to observation lounge or make the launch easier ...

1. wrong forum
2. you cant bypass undead temple in golgotha, Hurons path is locked as well as all other objectives, you gotta do them in right order
seems to me like you're complainin about a map bug which appears when you use the ghost cheat or something:o

You're right Tsu, you can't breach Hurons Path without entering the temple/opening the temple doors, but it is not necessary to breach undead temple.
But when Hurons path is breached and undead temple isn't, the spawnpoints ar really fucked up, and just like Drooz said, you spawn all over the map.

1. wrong forum ?? didn't i post it in utassault ????
2. it happened in the clanwar SEK vs AKA
3. are you flaming tsu ??
seems to me like you're complainin about a map bug which appears when you use the ghost cheat or something
4. what about asthenosphere ?

if you want me to flame you, anytime...
if you think this was a flame, I should send tek after you

utassault.net forum is for utassault.net-related topics, like Site News or something.

Maps, Mods Mutators and Skins is apparently for Map-related questions. (and more)

It's that easy!

:lol @ Tsu: your wish:p and it won't come through ;)

mapvote system?? :confused:
do you mean the monthly new map that question is already posted in the UTA forum:P

ok ic now :p

Feedback and comments regarding utassault.net. Issues relating to any assault leagues or clan matches should not be posted here.

i thought it was about the league :p

well how we bypassed undead temple i don't know , because i wasn't there

if this would make another download for us, it isnt worth it I think. but maybe you can ask Phear to do something within leagueAS ? :)

Last edited:
there's also a glitch when you launch near huron's temple to huron's path
dunno if that's fixable

anyway great map, just some minor fixes for even more enjoyability

ps: when is desertstorm coming ?