Global Player Login System for League Matches?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you welcome a Player Login System on League Matches?

• Yes I would welcome such a system

Votes: 90 76.9%
  • No I don't like that idea

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • I don't care at all

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously, as it looks like from viewing the poll. Most ppl in this league would welcome a system like this. Only 8-9% voted no which i guess wouldn´t be such a big loss if they actually decided to leave because they can´t cheat and kill "so called" noobs in div 3,4,5. Fuck em, i couldn´t care less. They´r just spoiling it for others.

I think that is easy.

If u play for fun and u dont get full squad, forfeit, get mercs and play funmatch.
If u play for win i dont understand as clan leader is happy if he win without members.
If normally never get full squad, leave or fusion with other clan that neither get full squad.

I dont know why ppl worry about only 3 divisions, they will play 4 matchs/month same, i think that they worry because now mercing they play more of 4 matchs/month.

I think ( again ) that better 3 div and without mercs.

i think it would be a good idea, allthough i seen ip things mentioned before,.. people have dynamic, some people tunnel through m8s to get good or better pings ect, others like myself sometimes play away from home. The whole ip side of it can be worked around anyways.

Good idea lets hope to here more about it soon :thumb:

TuT said:
Seriously, let them leave then...
The spoil the fun for new players and new clans who play fair and actually trying to reach somewhere in this league. Yes there obviously are some of them.

For me its = lol u want rules u want system all i ask is do it for all ...

Mercs Cheaters Flammers Campers etc ...

You want to play clean well at least make it clean @ 100% dont make 30% clean and keep using radars all over league and triggers and bugs on maps etc etc etc

( things you know as i do that ppl use in this league m8!!!! )

Zyx said:
why is it wierd i voted no it has been 6 months since i merced rofl i jsut hate that dumb popup where you have to insert info im not playing a mmo here fs

who fuckign cares, cya

^A§^ said:
You want to play clean well at least make it clean @ 100% dont make 30% clean and keep using radars all over league and triggers and bugs on maps etc etc etc

Yeah m8, but it gotta start somewhere doesn´t it?
Everything can´t be 100% clean in 1 day. Maybe take a bit at a time and see where it goes.

Bugs on maps is a small thing compared with radars, aimbots and such and as long as the bug exists it´s going to be used and as long as it´s used by every1 and every1 have the chance to use it the same way i wouldn´t count it as a big problem.

^A§^ said:
For me its = lol u want rules u want system all i ask is do it for all ...

Mercs Cheaters Flammers Campers etc ...

agreed but as tut said u gotta start some where m8

Off topic, but i just gotta say this:
Jackel change your sig... It´s not very impressive :P

JACKEL.RC said:
it's no surprise mod voted no

the players who said no should rethink again, what fun is it that ur smashed by a group of div 1 players, frankly i dont give a fuck if im facing mercs or not, but it so ruins the fun when ur getting buttsmacked 8-0.

ah yes and why ???? LOL ???????????????

yes, ok i say the trust, we use MC, + MC borther, and DJ, and COS, and KNI, and SKANDISK, and SKEL, and VIRUS, and RAI, and NEO, and GAZZy ION, and NINJA, and HOGO and Munkz.......

tsssssssss plz JACKEL, stop say MOD bla bla without reason.......

watch nick name ? do you find MOD need mercs ??????? :rofl:

because UTLORDS vs RC explode your face 8-0 wihtout mercs ( ask POPIOUL and ask if lords are botter rofl !!!!! ) {R-C}: well wot can i say first all who know r-c know we dont flame and publicly accuse clans of cheating that said ere we go.ive been playing ut for 3 years and have never seen anything like that before every cheat that can be used was used there no jokeing they defo had 1 merc maybe 2. i know admin cant do much but ffs some thing hasa to be done before we lose all that is good in this great game ut fuckoff utlords leave us who wonna play a game to play how it should be btw so ashamed to say my own son in that clan altho he only one that dosent cheat

you banned allready a clans with your BLA BLA.........plz stop........and add your comment for chit chat forum

now you need a vengence ??????? LOL !!!!!!!! (idiot you played vs real players) for sure BSK is noob, skel also, dr also, seed also, popioul also, and masu also..........well.........hey mate if RC suck not lords fault RC suck @ merc..... :rofl:

hey mate take a bot and go frags, no rulez about BOTTING :D

kindding.? :naughty:

its so LOL :rofl:

Class english Z, no rules about bots?

The use of lag slide exploits, physical taunt bindings, aim-bots, radars, item timers or any other kind of cheat is strictly prohibited.

you banned allready a clans with your BLA BLA.........plz stop........and add your comment for chit chat forum

??

Miner said:
I think he was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

the last time i come posting about BOTTING (with proof, url with some bots available and lamina for temoin that's working in utas server league match) in utas forum i get BANNED........(PS: thx to old admin :o )

for me no rulez for botters, and all botters are happy in UTAS :D

now this POST is dead for me , no more time for bla bla bla bla..........merc, bot, and some cheat , bug etc......

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

botters for me are noob........, and mercs are simply guys.........i dindt see the problem......

noob played in public vs DIV 01 players.........true ?
we are all old noob true ?

i dindt seeying merc a problem in utas............maybe merc used bot YES its a problem

they just need training :D

no secret in ut, just need playing some games :D

i started UT with a 56k.........these boy have direct ADSL......dont cry and die :P

PS: i merc for SWAP, UAS and SPR..........( fs i joke LOL ) :D
PS2: i dont need bot for kick ya a$$, only my dick is OK :P
PS3: my english IS ALLWAYS classified (old FBI member there SMB)

Last edited:
me neither but if he clams the lords didnt merc he's lying

and i voted yes cos i would like to play in a clean and fun league.
would this system be enforced with some rules? Lets say a person who says OLD a lot also known as the ambassador of Mercs would play in a match where he is not on the roster. would this result in a clan punishment or an individual punishment (towards the person giving away the key and the actual merc)?

without rules i still would have voted yes, griefing mercs is ok in my book.