gg :)

Discussion in 'General No Spam' started by Inferno 2, Jun 9, 2001.

1. Inferno 2

Inferno 2 Guest

the match was a lot of fun (except bridge :( )

:)

2. SecondToNone

SecondToNone Guest

Re: gg :)

Yeah, gg >ion< a few close ones, and some where u dominated the shite out of us :)

Bridge was a nightmare, running the ion sniper gauntlet :p

Oh, and Gazzy:

You bore me, your tedious immature rants adds nothing to the game but a foul taste, and a sense of pity for you... you'll prolly see this as an attempt @ a flame... :/

3. Re: gg :)

Good Game peeps :o )

GAYZZY YOUR A PRICK. No doubt he will see that as a flame too Doglike ;oP ROFLMAO. Nah me and gazzy are always having a laugh ;o) normally at NEOs expense wierd since i thought they were m8s but hey ho what ever floats peeps boats.

4. Cru5ad3r

Cru5ad3r Guest

GG, Bridge was cool, all that sniping :)

Community supporter <- LOL :D

Crusader

5. Gazzy

Gazzy Guest

Err you got as good as you gave, with a little extra :) Not my fault or problem if you can't handle the occasional one-liner like "gg, ownage".

You'll probably find that the foul taste imparted from you getting arsekicked 8-1 :] If you find it boring, then I suggest you get yourselves into a lower division where you don't get so dominated, avoids you spitting the dummy like you have just done :)

And Tom, wtf are you on about? Trying to stir the @#%$ again?

6. Ninja ION

Ninja ION Guest

lol anyway it was a good match, i think there were about 4 ppl sniping on bridge, crusader kept nicking my ammo so i had to keep on hammering him out the way LMFAO

7. Morpheus UK

Morpheus UK Guest

:lol: just gotta say..when ever >ION< dominate a team ie this match 8-1 there is always some1 on the other team ie in this case NoOne who comes back ranting and raving and some1 normally gazz :) can i just ask what the hell u do to upset peeps gazz m8?? :lol: tho.

8. Gazzy

Gazzy Guest

ROFL I have no idea Morph, guess it's the person who took the arseraping the hardest :P

9. Re: gg :)

Well if it was the person who copped the biggest beating it would be you surely Gaz :p

10. Morpheus UK

Morpheus UK Guest

heheh :lol: keep on going tho m8 its really funny :) to read topics u flaming some1 :lol:

11. ION Ace

ION Ace Guest

A trademark Ninja move : Oi that was my frag, it's lava time for you

12. Ninja ION

Ninja ION Guest

roflmao, they deserve it tho :)

13. Inferno 2

Inferno 2 Guest

14. Teknodeamon

Teknodeamon Guest

ROFL
    Dont u guys get it hell say it every match and ull get wound up to @#%$, so ure letting him win.

15. ION Ace

ION Ace Guest

can some1 translate what Tek just said ?

16. Re: gg :)

yes , he said "Cze I iz black" I think. Iz hez black ?

17. Inferno 2

Inferno 2 Guest

18. Lightning Ai

Lightning Ai Guest

ROFL @ this :)

19. Morpheus UK

Morpheus UK Guest

@ light..ur title..newbie 4 posts??not like u m8.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.