gg :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: gg :)

Yeah, gg >ion< a few close ones, and some where u dominated the shite out of us :)

Bridge was a nightmare, running the ion sniper gauntlet :p

Oh, and Gazzy:

You bore me, your tedious immature rants adds nothing to the game but a foul taste, and a sense of pity for you... you'll prolly see this as an attempt @ a flame... :/

Good Game peeps :o )

GAYZZY YOUR A PRICK. No doubt he will see that as a flame too Doglike ;oP ROFLMAO. Nah me and gazzy are always having a laugh ;o) normally at NEOs expense wierd since i thought they were m8s but hey ho what ever floats peeps boats.

GG, Bridge was cool, all that sniping :)

Community supporter <- LOL :D

Crusader

Oh, and Gazzy:

You bore me, your tedious immature rants adds nothing to the game but a foul taste, and a sense of pity for you... you'll prolly see this as an attempt @ a flame...

Err you got as good as you gave, with a little extra :) Not my fault or problem if you can't handle the occasional one-liner like "gg, ownage".

You'll probably find that the foul taste imparted from you getting arsekicked 8-1 :] If you find it boring, then I suggest you get yourselves into a lower division where you don't get so dominated, avoids you spitting the dummy like you have just done :)

And Tom, wtf are you on about? Trying to stir the @#%$ again?

lol anyway it was a good match, i think there were about 4 ppl sniping on bridge, crusader kept nicking my ammo so i had to keep on hammering him out the way LMFAO

:lol: just gotta say..when ever >ION< dominate a team ie this match 8-1 there is always some1 on the other team ie in this case NoOne who comes back ranting and raving and some1 normally gazz :) can i just ask what the hell u do to upset peeps gazz m8?? :lol: tho.

ROFL I have no idea Morph, guess it's the person who took the arseraping the hardest :P

Well if it was the person who copped the biggest beating it would be you surely Gaz :p

heheh :lol: keep on going tho m8 its really funny :) to read topics u flaming some1 :lol:

ROFL
Dont u guys get it hell say it every match and ull get wound up to @#%$, so ure letting him win.

yes , he said "Cze I iz black" I think. Iz hez black ?