Gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
gg - pld

Big kiss to -8- for beatin us up, now we know how that feels too :D

pld, class def on ur side, well owned! Cu next time, and gg's, great team!

Everything is said and done..
I gotta say soz about the moaning about lag and tbh I am a bit pissed about your match comment tho you make it sound we had a whole flamewar which we didn't!

We could have been real lamerz and pld the whole match so you couldnt study for your exams which we didnt.. but thats your opinion .. well pld and cu next year

good luck with your exams :)

:wave: hi guys! couldn't believe it when i 1st read the result :) - after a 37(!) win spree... (unlucky for u that i didn't play, else we'd never beat u :P)

:rofl: @
but today i found Mr true identity

now no more hiding, they got u RaMp! :snowton:

Well i'm sry for what i said, but i still think tht i am right for a small part. We asked in the beginning if we could play till 22:30 or till 5 points. But you didnt answer us. Then when it was almost 2-0 u said we play it till the end, when u knew we couldnt put a full team up till the end. And blaming it on the server was a bad excuse as well tho, because it was pretty good for u and u cant rely a team on only 1 or 2 people. And btw u excused urself for some of ur peoples bad behavior after what i wrote in my matchcomment. So i'm sry for what I've written and it wasnt my intention to hurt Mr.

Last edited:
yea i posted when i came online again, becuz breens comment didnt sound right for the match as ramp says, was a gg i thought, i wanted to play till 8 maps were won, we still had half and hour to play, i still dunno why we stopped playing :confused: deadly had to go?

Last edited:
was clicking on some links and found my way to this forum :)

gg's wasn't there, hope to make it for the rematch :)

gl with future games

(-8-) Beat mr?

(-8-) BEAT MR ?

Oh boy , isn't (-8-) the clan we have to play this month :\
I think I'm gonna report in sick :p:

yeah that is tr00 , so if we draw our conclusions , WE OWN Mr!!!!

:rolleyes: we really did kick you last time 8 lmao , I still have t o laugh If I think of the humiliation we put you trough
ha ha , haha , hahahahahahahahahaha :D