GG vs ]UAS[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shinon`

19x sshot!
Aug 21, 2002
Sprang-Capelle, NL
yepz.. nice game.. too bad server4 fucked up :(
and u cheated on ur own server ;) becuz u let the dutchies have bad ping... because of ferdi i can understand :p:
but me.. :bawling:

nwayz, deserved win what i saw from IRC, and was fun on our TS2 with the 'aaaaaaaaaaaah' and 'oooooooooooh noooooooooooooo' :P

cya in 2 months again :wave:

u understand ? FS!!!!
LLAMA!

neways frmo what ive seen it was a good game aye!

8 server wasnt that bad apart from at the start of first 2 maps, dunno wtf was going on there and the funky maplist that I had to fix midmatch, n00b match admins! :lol: I was busy fixing server6 at same time so apologies for that :P

Was fun on our vent too, lots of ooooh im there, ooo so close and wtf u doing there kyle get back into position! etc , close maps/matches are usually fun but we dont seem to have enough of them anymore :(

Told Mic we should of had the match on UTV, would of been a good one to watch :P

You arer no hero you fool!! You're not even close to an hero....

you're more like a :llama: