GG sixth

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i played shite fs:bawling:
except for overlord:D
thx for leaving a big fat juicy lovely rl on beach with 21 rounds in it:thumb:

GG sixth

:lol:

yeah u cained me 3 times in the tunnel with that fs :P

nice Spree u got with it, took us a while to take u down and get that rl off u :lol:

can I just say I don't fink it was mine b4 I get told off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p: I left one but it had 11. :p:

:shout:

I know u did, after they had killed everyone in the tunnel with it u said something along the lines of

"Ah yeah soz mate it fell out of my tower"

:lol:

lame excuse john, just admit u gave it them on purpose :nono:

lol yeah, that reminds me of something that I saw happen long time ago on the publics when hammerlaunching wasnt invented yet, only rocket launching.

Nasty was standing in right tower on Overlord and throwing rocket launchers down for the attackers :lol:

aye GG, i wouldve played better if i had use of my both eyes...

ah well allways nice to hear 2 scottish YMCA members trying to talk dutch and pretending to be pirates.

thats why i typed so much in the match nuttin to offend u or ehat so ever, but me mike isnt the best quality there is.