getting good fast

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FAT2188

i know this is a pathetic question but how do the pros practise online play againts good players just lowers you confidence and playing offline is just a waste of time. so all i want to know is how do you become a good sniper/shockwhore? whats a good way to practise?
JUST DID IT|
|
|
\ /
logo.gif

Re: getting good fast

Play a lot and play weird.

With weird i mean, play games with trying shockwore only, or RL only.
This way ull find out the small details of shooting with each weapon.
Its also fun to do some DM sometimes and do dodging only, just avoid getting hit by players without shooting them.
That will patch up the skill too.

What is the use of killing someone when u get killed by the same person when you shoot him :)

yeah i try to go for the dodge and not kill option when assaulting most maps, its hard though and hard to resist shootin at someone :lol:

:)

shockwhoring is easy, sniping u can get good at, but it helps a lot if ya ping is nice and low

yeah which urs is :lol:
mine not :(
and i love sniping :)

I thing you'll find ur fragcount zooming up if your spam assault bottlenecks(i.e Door in Guardia)with flak grenades :lol:

Well, sniper and sr is point and click weapons ( hitscan =) ) so training up your aim against bots would be the most time efficient way i guess. Or on ra online, but then i guess the confidence thing might be troublesome since those players are very skilled. PLaying that offline vs bots would work good though. Use auto adjust skills and ull be fine :)

PLaying assault online would be among the most inefficient ways for that purpose though :/

But on the other hand it will not be the most useful skill for as either.. :lol:

YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
YOU NICKED MY SIG!!!!!
I MADE THAT ONE!!!!!!!

JUST DID IT!!!!
U BITCH

AND U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER Re-Linking it!!!!

HA say goodbye to it

[edit]muwahaha dont nick my work again...refresh this frame if it in your cache and read it and weeeeeep[edit]

well most of the GOOD people in AS have playing the game for a looooong time. take the pro's. Neo, gen TnT, Phear, Gazzy, Mc all the good players (and yes i would even put myself in there) have been playing the game for a year or more. If u ask me thats the only way to get really good is to have some experience aswell as skill

and that doesnt mean im taking anything away from newbies, im just saying. thats how i look at it

Lol crack, i saw he nicked the caption for the sig. Never had the image load before, didn't realise it was off the FJS web site.

Thief!! :lol: