get the system workin', stupid!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Ice^

Jul 2, 2005
Germany
i resigned UKS from the standard league a week ago, why are we still in the new month' schedule? :tired:

FLAME ON

<admin name>, your incompetence destroys the fun for the clans that have to play us, because we won't play! Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses.
Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid and remove us from the table, dipshit!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon
wankers! :nono:

»îçë(¥)ån« (4:46 PM) :
soft flame makes ice cry

Pffff n00bs!

Last edited:
^Ice^ said:
i resigned UKS from the standard league a week ago, why are we still in the new month' schedule? :tired:

FLAME ON

<admin name>, your incompetence destroys the fun for the clans that have to play us, because we won't play! Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses.
Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid and remove us from the table, dipshit!"

No wonder UKS died with u in control

Reactions: Op1uM
lol at everyone still taking my flaming serious. Highly amusing.

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't eat all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

And I haven't done anything wrong, pressed the button and it said "Your request to be removed from the Standard Assault League has been sent to the League Administrators.". If you didn't get a mail the system is flawed. I don't even know why I post, guess it's because of people like Morpheus who keep crying how crap the league is with uneven teams and clans not turning up for matches etc.
That's why I took UKS out last month already... I didn't want forfeits and no-shows. Be happy now, maybe I'll show up and idle the whole match just to piss you off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
^Ice^ said:
lol at everyone still taking my flaming serious. Highly amusing.

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't eat all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

And I haven't done anything wrong, pressed the button and it said "Your request to be removed from the Standard Assault League has been sent to the League Administrators.". If you didn't get a mail the system is flawed. I don't even know why I post, guess it's because of people like Morpheus who keep crying how crap the league is with uneven teams and clans not turning up for matches etc.
That's why I took UKS out last month already... I didn't want forfeits and no-shows. Be happy now, maybe I'll show up and idle the whole match just to piss you off.

Thankyou for the great explaination of your first post. I also apologise for the inconvenience and i hope it will never happen again to you.

I didn't want forfeits and no-shows. Be happy now, maybe I'll show up and idle the whole match just to piss you off

Please don`t forget book those wars then, cause if we see it not booked after deadlines i can asure you we`ll forfeit your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.