@ germans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm ye m1c had a crap ping lol haha, ye good one look at .at pings.

and i dno about the 4v4, when scheduling i seriously did absolutely not expect it to start within 30 minutes.

i came in for bart later on because his ping was totally gay. and he was about to leave there, and then u suddenly bring the 5th, bart left and u atked with 5 but its np.

was okish war and austria did well in the cup so far.

uhm ye m1c had a crap ping lol haha, ye good one look at .at pings.

and i dno about the 4v4, when scheduling i seriously did absolutely not expect it to start within 30 minutes.

i came in for bart later on because his ping was totally gay. and he was about to leave there, and then u suddenly bring the 5th, bart left and u atked with 5 but its np.

was okish war and austria did well in the cup so far.

Mic had a ping above 200 when we started to play...later on his ping was normal again...

you could've known that we can start immediately but you let Germany do all the work (getting Server etc.) for you

so it's your own fault!!!

Well from IRC and stats it looked like a legitimately close match. Very well played.

DE please schedule with Nl2 and Austria please arrange with Eng2.

Good luck in the next stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.