@ germans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
because of the troubles yesterday we hav time til wednesday to play our match if we schedule nl2 in advance!

*helpyou {Smant} sagt:
I'm willing to extend you guys a deadline to Wednesday if each of you schedule with nl2 in advance

the match yesterday does not count, because its a joke that we shud play 1.5 hours after 20 GMT, when the match shud hav started.

seas_ sagt:
ok
seas_ sagt:
but wot about that yesterday
seas_ sagt:
its canceled, removed?
*helpyou {Smant} sagt:
I don't think that after 1.5 hours of having soemthing sorted Austria ought to be forced to play. Free^ told me you guys had uni and stuff today

Also yak lass mich wissen wann wir das spielen werden!

nl2 get to arrange 2 lots of matches rather than 1. When winner is decided of de/at then you play the 2 matches you agree with that team.

So we have to schedule matches with .at and .de? This is gonna be fun, since our matcharranger is like.. gone :)

:lol: well you would of had to arrange with one of them anyways whether you had a match arranger or not. Somebody needs to step up and sort it for you :)

ich denke wir spielen am dienstag, ist aber noch keine verbindliche aussage, müssten wir noch besprechen heute

nice match, best match I've ever pld....Submarinebase, OceanfloorAL,Hispeed, Mazon and Frigate...well pld guys

:fingers:

Played just 4 maps, so cant say much, but the maps i played the DE team didn't seem that strong, even with their 1/2 ping advantage.
Actually poland seemed to tbe stronge rthan that german team that played today.

Well seems DE really needs mic and yak.

was nice game, dont know wot there was so much to flame around/moan around.

scheduling was gay, but hey that happens.

we showed a nice fight imho, tbh germany shud be wayz >>>>> austria, but we won 5 maps and others were close! not to mention the ping difference :rofl:

but it was funny that m1c joined when we we started to win maps, and he suddenly left on their golgo atk after we atked it in 2.40 :lol:

ansonsten ned deppat herummaulen habts ghört?

Last edited:
was nice game, dont know wot there was so much to flame around/moan around.

scheduling was gay, but hey that happens.

we showed a nice fight imho, tbh germany shud be wayz >>>>> austria, but we won 5 maps and others were close! not to mention the ping difference :rofl:

but it was funny that m1c joined when we we started to win maps, and he suddenly left on their golgo atk after we atked it in 2.40 :lol:

ansonsten ned deppat herummaulen habts ghört?

Mic had a crap ping, so he didn't want to play in the 1st
and we agreed on playing 4vs4....mic joined the server when you suddenly had 5 players on it :P

So why did you want to play 4vs4 at all, when you got 5 ppl avail :P?

We played crap...had a lot of luck on some maps just like you and if it was 5vs5 the result would be different for sure !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.