Gekokujo Level

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sure did m8ty

got 3 13 to 14 year olds in the clan and had to put the rules
up for them

half of them never knew you could rocket launch never mind hammer launch

as you see i left the respected master authors on the sites
for all to know

so yes i did

hope you guys dont mind

regards redeemer

www.ullclan.karoo.net

not much

the only real dif i have noticed is when you are going in the last
tower

the rooms you run through are full of chairs on the AL

but havent noticed much else m8ty

i know 1 is used on assult the base servers
and the other is on assult bonus pack servers

causes loads of probs for people

cya soon m8ty

redeemer

i think the chairs where there in the original as well tho

thing changed is they removed the redeemer that was lying in the water when u jump left

prolly more changed but i didn't really knew the original that well so

hmm i'm not sure but wasn't it that you couldn't jump through that sniperwindow in the first geko?

Unfortunately we missed that you can do the same with a double hammer launch, hence its removal from the uta league.

How the hell can Geko be voted out and not the piece of sh*t map Guardia or GuardiaAL? They are the biggest waste of time and :spam:. Every time I play a guardia map I wanna quit UT ffs. At least Geko is decent sized with many possible ways of finishing it. Isn't there a way to mod it so 2-man hammer can be prevented at start?

gecko is brilliant compared with all the guardia Scheit maps or astheno or lavafort .
but its clean fun.
and cant you solve the problem by letting the defenders spawn 1 sec earlier or is that just a plain stupid idea.

You can finish overlord also in 24 seconds, wanne remove that1 from the league also ????? :(

If you gonna think like that we don't have any maps left. :mad:

GekokujouAL is a good map and if the defence let the attackers do a double hammerlaunch they deserve it to lose.!

:mingun:

total bolox, guardia arg!

yeah but on the original gecko you could do a double hammer.
and that aint fair,but when the teleporters came everything was good again.
:cool: :cool: :cool: