GC Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

J4mi3

do di do da da
Jan 2, 2002
london
Hmmmm i really wanna get summin to play on my GC, ive already got mario, zelda, pikmin, ssbm, ISS2, burnout2 and metroid. is there ne descent games out atm which u wud recommend. i just want a game that i can pick up for like an hour and play then leave, nothing to involving i.e rpg type.just plain old fun. thx

edit, dont like wrestling games either

f-zero gx :D
it's even good for extremely short bursts (some tracks take under 2 mins to finish)

hmm thx for the ideas, but i think ill wait for f-zero. not long now think only month or summin.

o n whens bloody mario kart out, ne1 know?

Goldeneye is still one of the best singleplayer fps...
and yes, trying to replace a mouse with a control stick doesn't work... goldeneye controls were fine though :)

So, it's slower paced; it's still a great game.
the problem is that you probably haven't tried any decent console FPS and you're simply assuming it's crap because you can't turn on a dime or you have tried it but you're too used to keyboard and mouse and don't have the patience to get used to a slower control scheme.

on a side note, I challenge you to find a sports game that's better on the pc than on a console :P

Last edited:
hmmmm i played goldeneye b4 i was playing UT, and i loved it, found the controls really good. but i tried it the otherday and it just seems wierd now.much slower.and harder to control. n u have to member there is a tad bit of autoaim2help.aimbots hey:) but i loved player multiplayer with remote mines.

if you like the idea of survival horror but don't want to wrestle with the shitty controls of the RE series then you should try Eternal Darkness. The insanity effects own; bleeding walls, various sounds (knocking on doors, screams, telephone ringing, etc), and weird effects that are designed to mess with the player (using a healing item and watching ur character die only to find that it was the game messing with you).

been playing this game on and off for the last 2 weeks (damn you final fantasy tactics advance!)