Games?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RighteousFury said:
Ok let me see :
-Jagged Alliance 2 (actualy theres a new version of the game releases last year called JA2 Wildfire. Same game just better resolution bigger teams etc...) idd old and very addictive

I have JA2 - bought it years ago. GREAT tactical squad game!

System Shock 2... I heard it was like Deus Ex (Which I love, and have reinstalled and played through it several times over since 2001) I have been looking for but I heard it has issues with Win XP :(

Lex_Mortis said:
Dungeon Keeper

OMG this game was awsome :) I still have it somewhere :)

What happend with idea of sequel of this game?
I remember that there were some plans doing it but i guess it died :(

hmm...
dunno what the name was.. something like S.H.E.X.Y. or summat..really don't know
but was a real class game, where you are this female warrior saving her own city, killing aliens mainly with swords, sumtimes with guns all doing these PoP Jumps... if i only knew the name again, i would download right away :(

Syndicate so rocked, but there were different releases (EU, US I dunno) afaik
M.U.D.S. was fun :)
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire indeed is cool (but after I played JA2 so often) I never completed it (just before meduna :P)
similar game, but ohhh so special, seriously one of the coolest games IMO:

Fallout 2, Use the US release though because some aspects of gore and children miss in the EU releases which make some quests unavailable.
After playing this for maybe 10 times I can say that each time its completely different.

Thief 2: The Metal Age also one of the better older games around. The best of the Thief series. Torment is built on the same game engine as the Baldur's Gate games but it is a different experience.

Mario and Mario kart snes emulated with multiplayer support = the end of your life as we know it.

MrMerc said:
Currently replaying Thief 2 :), after having enjoyed Thief 1
:)

If you didn't play Thief3 yet, try it. It's a rly nice game.
Only negative point is that they added a 3rd person view (like in splinter cell) and odd doding when walking. Makes you seasick after 20 mins in 1st person view.
But with some "Thief oldschool" mods for this game, it feels almost like the good old Thief games :)

dlm said:
:)

If you didn't play Thief3 yet, try it. It's a rly nice game.
Only negative point is that they added a 3rd person view (like in splinter cell) and odd doding when walking. Makes you seasick after 20 mins in 1st person view.
But with some "Thief oldschool" mods for this game, it feels almost like the good old Thief games :)

Yeah really enjoyed Thief 3 as well, although i didnt like fact that the levels were a lot smaller, and you had to go through those portal things to get to different parts of the level.

Here's hoping for Thief 4 \o/

I only completed carmageddon the other day (for like the 20th time :D)

...I also completed dungeon keeper the other month (for like the 30th time :D :D)

Aaah yes carmageddon, the glory days of mowing through 20 cows in 300 km/h. That was fun with the splat pack and all.

Foo said:
Aaah yes carmageddon, the glory days of mowing through 20 cows in 300 km/h. That was fun with the splat pack and all.

And seeing your driver's maniacal grin.

MrMerc said:
Yeah really enjoyed Thief 3 as well, although i didnt like fact that the levels were a lot smaller, and you had to go through those portal things to get to different parts of the level.
yes, pitty.
They had to add those portals, because they published Thief3 for Xbox aswell. The Xbox couldn't handle such big areas . :(
Thanks lord this whole portal thing is not as annyoing as in Deus Ex 2.

Here's hoping for Thief 4 \o/
guess you're not the only one :)