Funny Game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nanko

Serial Suicider
May 6, 2002
Netherlands
This is a game the company I work for made.

Thought I'd post it here so you can tell me how gay it is that it doesn't work in Firefox.
and you have to install a plug-in aswell :shout:

www.chickenfootball.com

let me know if you like it
:wave:

very nice game m8! love the 'male' and 'female' models differ hardly anything yet convincingly present the genders :)
realised I had a look at Qumulus before... all Paladin's creations look sweet tbh :)

"Applications for internships and graduation projects are welcome as well." .... might do that (as being software engineer/researcher), looking for a 1-year graduation project

I didn't play but I watched the trailer. It looks sort of fun, nice gfx and a funny concept. Nj :clap:

Dont like idea at all (African children following chicken :o) But game could be fun.

very nice game m8! love the 'male' and 'female' models differ hardly anything yet convincingly present the genders :)
realised I had a look at Qumulus before... all Paladin's creations look sweet tbh :)

"Applications for internships and graduation projects are welcome as well." .... might do that (as being software engineer/researcher), looking for a 1-year graduation project

Cool! Paladin Studios is a great place to do graduation projects... Infact Qumulus was mine :cool: