funniest uta moments :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1537
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1642

Funniest, greatest moment(s) I've had in UTA are probably when uas reached div 1 and we played our first matches there. I still remember when we held overlord against -8-/x-squad in our first matches. lol was tense seconds in the end :D We all went crazy on TS/rw :) Gotta remember that ]UAS[ went from total noobs to end up 2nd in 2004 and that was in a time when UTA had (I dunno) 5-6 divisions as I recall. That was so cool.
Another great moment I remember is Squirrel goin crazy on hispeed ones. We were defending the final switch and he was all the way back and we spammed like hell and we kept hitting him and he was saying "STOP SHOOTING AT MEEEE FFS" "HE'S IN!" "HE'S IN!" "HE'S IN!" "O.M.F.G I GOT HIM WITH MY HAMMER" lol you should have heard the desperation in his voice LMAO. unforgettable :rofl:
A lot of old uas guys were funny on TS. Nobody, Jaybone, Fusion, DJ_Cryo, RiotChild etc.

Great memories :D

Last edited:
some NOOB* match.... 39 seconds to defend seige][ - 6 man feigndeath on the switch. Pete stands up, prim shocks the guy getting darklaunched so he misses the button, and feigndeaths again :D

Bah so many funny moments.

atP vs HAK - Siege again. I was on roof, out of ammo 9 seconds till the end. I loaded a hammer and crouched near the switch. 1-2sec before time runs out there was some guy launched (which was perfect launch straight to the obj btw) and got nailed on that hammer.

u sure it was HaK ???

cuz the guy u killed with ur hammer was Iggyafrica aka some_guy and he never was in Hak !

some NOOB* match.... 39 seconds to defend seige][ - 6 man feigndeath on the switch. Pete stands up, prim shocks the guy getting darklaunched so he misses the button, and feigndeaths again :D

i would like to see the demo :rofl:

My Epic war memory is *.se (Starsofsweden) vs swap! 2003

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=2296

I think GRZ also played in *.se that war.

*.se match comment in english: " Doh Tiger, you cant try to slide throu like that with hammer pointed
down over and over again, its just silly. Otherwise I admit it was much harder than expected. Thought
we loosed 3 maps before end, very good game!

Swap match comment in english: "Strong bulls"

It was the two best swedish teams at the time and the tense was kinda high before match.
The war was even played on two different swedish servers, swap´s and starsofsweden´s,
both located in sweden :lol:

It was insane close and swap had a 4-6 lead but it was one tie, so first to 7!
I remember someone said at this time in TS, "We cant loose this war, fluideye stfu on TS and play!"
After that it went silent on TS and we didnt loose any more maps, it was a magic
feeling. Everyone was 100% concentrated and did what they should. So we did a
strong comeback and pulled of a 7-6 win :rofl:

I made a movie about this, the first UT99 movie done from one single war. I made it at my university
because home i hade a 400mhz with voodo2 and i couldnt even start movieunreal.. :lol:
The name was "The Replay - Stars of sweden vs swap"
You tube: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-732974278897390983

I will try to upload a real link l8 next week, because im going to Italy today! :satan:

Last edited:
Best war I remember being a part of was 8 vs MoD
twnZ, Wish, McNeill, uZi, m1cr0, Zyx/od
PlayR, TB, Riv, SyLeNcEr, ClouD, dirZ/MyM

Seriously epic and intense war it was. We knew it was going to be 8's last war, and they had a 52 streak on the line to defend.
It ended 7-7, however, we were 6-5 down, we attacked ballistic in 9 minutes something and had to defend it in order to draw 6-6, we thought we couldn't do it but we were solid ! haha
Final map siege, they attacked in 3 minutes, we attacked with 54 seconds left on the clock to make the draw and end their streak !

A game I will always remember !

We figured out that it was a bad idea to put zyx outside twice to defend launches on golgotha AL ( joke mate lol, we should have put a sniper out there :( )
ps
(we should have won, 8 lucked that game so bad, hi 8 :P)

Last edited:
Last edited:
lol tbh funniest moment ever was with -thc- vs Sny

Petez and I came late on irc coz we had stuff to do, we already told the team that we would be late but that we would play.. so we came in with 0-3 for Sny..

We then slowly made a comeback from 0-3 to 6-3 for us, meanwhile Sny changed players, first twnz entered, when that didn't help wish entered haha

then it was 6-3 on riverbedall with less then 2 minutes to go on -thc- defence and I had to go lmao.. so damocles entered for me and from that point forward Sny drove over -thc- team completely and we lost with 6-8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and everybody still blames me! dont remember if it was because of that that petez was a piss ant for me for the last 2 years or because of our teamspeak arguments!

either way, hilarious, here is the match report, can't find statistics for the match tho :/

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=7503

after that -thc- simply died GG xD, -thc- was atp was good too, we got siege with 1 sec left and in the end won with 6-5 due to some tied maps or something lawl

I think it was down to the fact I entered orch! :P:P
Nah, I remember the war, was funny, especially ending the original Asthen :lol:

Last edited:
I think it was down to the fact I entered orch! :P:P
Nah, I remember the war, was funny, especially ending the original Asthen :lol:

lol.. it is the only game that I remember that I actually had the privilege to own u occasionally in and yes.. when I left and damocles entered u and twnz made the difference.. plus the fact that I left :rofl::rofl:

one of the funniest moments for me was...
desertstormsk8.jpg