fucking crying/moaning/bitching/flaming Sandstorm and boosk......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NTS

<)C0(>
Jun 13, 2002
denmark
lol since SPR dont have a forum to post thread I will do it here
Well me and biebel played SandStorm and boosk. and they lost some maps and they just keep moaning and flaming about everything. me and biebel was trying to be nice for some few maps, and those SPR guys kep crying and bitching so we started flaming them back. ffs what kind of shitty attitude is that??????and then I joined SPR and got this

* You were kicked from #spr by SandY^Away (flame me again boy and i stick ur balls in a meat blender)

lol yer sandygirl come and blend my balls, I want to see what u got, U fucking bad looser. U started this flaming shit....... U asked for it.......... We just wanted a nice game........... but what u r....... U will get

Take that u fucking bad loosers :P

lol me and biebel were playing b4 against them, and b4 bossk entered. b4 i asked biebel how was he, and he said "nice player, but a moaner " :D

lol at this thread. why does UT build big egoz? to loose is normal fs.

i always moan when i play 2v2 vs biebel&macho, fucking lowpingers minigun noobs :shout:

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Sandstorm that little child, omg wich prick lie about loosing a game LOOOOOOOL
Soon he will coem up with a story that tells He beated me and biebel, and that we started flaming

HAHHHHAHHHAA

n1 Zork :D hahahhaa

:chilled:

Oh forgot to mention that he actually muted us, looool
thought it was me and biebl that was supose to mute alll his nonsense :D
loooooool

Last edited:
not really glad u posted it here..

but i played them to for a map and they where moanig in the first map already.. got way worse later on, i heard afther wards..

just some thing i'd like to say as a forum admin ( i'm suppose to keep this forum flame free ): so plz don't attack spr as a clan.. but plz stick to the players involved.. and if this thread turnes in to a flamewar i will have to close it... but i'll first give the opposition a chance to respond..