Fuck Xbox and Nintendo HERE.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Playstation 2 for president :thumb:
Gran Turismo 4 will be released this :Xmastree: Xmass.
Too bad Resident Evil: 4 will be released for the Cube :nono:. But still PS2 will be the first to have Gta: San Andreas.
Wich will be 5 times as big as vice city :eek:
I'm sure i am forgetting a lot of other cool titles like: Tekken, Metal Gear Solid 2 (Wich dissapointed me a bit),

I dunno where i am going with this topic, so if you have a Ps2 and r enuff bored to post here. DO IT. thanks.

Bah. Every console has potentially great games coming out this holiday season. Xbox has Splinter Cell 3, Fable, and Halo 2; GC has RE4, Metroid Prime 2, and Paper Mario 2; PS2 has the games you mentioned (except Tekken which is coming out next year afaik). Personally, I'm most excited about the Xbox (Fable in particular *drool*) but to each his own.

Really looking forward to Gran Turismo 4 (really really really)
and equally looking forward to the new Zelda.

And if I had an X-Box I'd be looking forward to Halo 2 and Fable of course :o

lol. PS2 is the LAST thing I want right now. The only thing that has picked up my interest is Metal Gear Solid 3.
Even though I've been a dedicated Nintendo fanatic since the NES, the X-Box really has first place at the moment. PSO Online, Halo 2 nearing, PGR, and now Rare on its side, the X-Box has everything. The Gamecube should be still a source of amusement with the new Zelda, Paper Mario, and ofcourse the other big titles we can rely on Nintendo to be decent. To be honest, ANOTHER version of Tekken and ANOTHER version of Gran Turismo excite me in the least, to be honest the only thing I look out for on the PS2 now is FF12, considering what a hash they made of 11. But for now, the X-Box definately has most of the play-time around me and my mates.

If you don't like consoles, what are you doing here.

I use my console as a DVD-player. And when friends come over it's more fun then sitting infront of a computer imo.

Doom3 on PC is €49,99 here, Doom3 on X-Box will be €54,99

~10% difference, not really significant. it's about the same with other games, too :hm:
Yes, console games are more expensive, but "way more" indicates at least €10 difference or something, which is rarely the case.

But of course PC games support better multiplayer so you might get more for your money, but games like Mario Party you won't see on the PC :\

Oh goody, the thread's turned into a PC vs Console debate :rolleyes:
Anyone with a brain should realize that PCs and Consoles both have advantages and handle certain games better (FPS and RTS vs Platformers and Sports for example).

In regards to Rare, I love my Xbox but I honestly couldn't care less about Rare. The only games they've made that I really loved were Goldeneye and Perfect Dark and most of the team that made those game are now part of Free Radical Design (developer of the Time Splitter series). I couldn't really get into Banjo-Kazooie and DK64 (terrible multiplayer in that one), and Starfox Adventures was just utter crap (nothing but a poorly executed Zelda clone).