Fuck shit piss cock whore wank twat.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Humph said:
I just don't understand what joy I am supposed to find in the world when society is so fucking backwards.

You might want to try and accomplish something in life rather then bending over and letting it have it's way with you. And frankly sounds like yer in a downwards spiral so either break out of it or push the red shiney butten labeled "Chicken shit way out"

Life is what you make of it

Reactions: Dark
'd love to see reactions by certain individuals had this been posted by someone else, doubt most of you would have been so harsh if it was anyone else saying it.

Life is what you make of it!
You can reach everything if you try hard enough!
If you fight, you might lose - but if you don't fight, you have already lost!
Don't dream your life, live your dream!

"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."
(Former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.)

Any more stupid quotes? :P
What about:

"We all dream a lot - some are lucky, some are not. But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it's real. You are what you feel."
"Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction"
"Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!"

What makes you happy? Hard work? Luck?
You can work hard and end up as an abused manager's pet, but there's also chances that you will have success with it.
You can have good luck and/or bad luck.
You see in the end it's ALL based on luck (it's certainly NOT just what YOU try to make of it), but hard work can improve chances.
Life is like poker, but if you know the cards you are better off (dam, I should become a writer!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lex_Mortis said:
No.

A /.comment on Introverts Have More Brain Activity?:

I'm an introvert and don't have that much social contact as your Average Human, but I can't identify myself with hump's post.
He just hates the shallow consumer society where people lack the ability to think for theirselves. Not 100% true, but I guess closer than I would like..
Best post in the thread imo.
I can identify myself with Humph, too.
I'm just less pessimistic, I'm also happy with my parents, and thankful for all they've done to make me who I am now.
From here on though, I have to do most things myself... maybe that's the problem ;D

Menace said:
Best post in the thread imo.

:nod:

Atleast lex actually fucking read the post, unlike the "zomg, be greatful for your parents!1one!1!eleventy!1" people.

i don't really know u, but can ur live really be that bad?

do you never enjoy yourself? or do something your proud of..:o

well i dont know anything about u or your life humph apart from the stuff i see here on the forums, so i wont try to judge and i prolly cant be of any real help either

but i like talking :p so i'll just post my 2 cents

what i gathered so far (correct me if i'm wrong) is that u basically hate your parents and your social environment
well as for the parents i only see two options (legal ones that is)
you can either try to cope with them, either by getting to like them again or by simply ignoring them and doing your thing
or you can move out and just lead a seprate life

of course that's easy to say but not so easy to do, you'd need money for that
and in order to get that u need a job. well i guess you're still going to school but if its really all that bad and the whole situation makes you so unhappy you could just aswell stop school right now and start working in order to earn money for your own flat etc.
that would automatically change your social evirontment aswell :P

of course that all very drastic and i know that u usually cant get a good job if u havent had a good education but if the situation is really as bad as u make it sound then u also need drastic strategys
another possibility could be holding on till you finish school and then get a job and get away from your parents etc

oh and if u hate society as such well you could leave that behind aswell just go to some other country and become a fisherman or somethig like that ;)

what i'm trying to say is that there's a solution for almost any problem, it's just that those solutions sometimes involve hard work and struggle and the question is then if it's worth it or not because maybe in the end those problems arent as bad as they appear to be atm

hmmm i'll stop now before i talk more bollox

Butters from South Park when he lost his girlfriend and Stan had become a goth when he lost his said:
Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. To be honest, I'd rather be a crying little pussy than a faggy Goth kid.

lmao at this thread.

Just work to live , not live to work , and go partying dude! thats my outlook , else when your old and look back at your life and all you've done is work you'll go , what a waste of my life. But u gotta work to live dude.

Just don't waste your whole life working imo