fs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

\CadAver/

Jun 18, 2001
we have a match to book and that propain dude dont replay my msg ffs.. :/ can anyone else in <)CO(> book it whit me ?

and PS. don't come in here with ya big-ass attitude.. If PP did not reply imidiatly he propably has a god reason for that.....

So next time don't come in here cursing. you are not impressing us that way!!

Originally posted by $hadow
and PS. don't come in here with ya big-ass attitude.. If PP did not reply imidiatly he propably has a god reason for that.....

So next time don't come in here cursing. you are not impressing us that way!!

and this attitude rox :rolleyes: Stu/C0Morp 2002-05- 18:55 fuck this cya

pffft.. i did send propain a couple of msg when he was online but did not replay me .. how hard can it be to book a match? and today i did talk to Stu/C0Morp and the chat did end like this :

Stu/C0Morp 2002-05- 18:55 fuck this cya

and u telling me i have a big-ass attitude.. :rolleyes:

ummm but why did i say fuck this cya???u fucking gimp u just show that bit so it looks like im the f00king gay.Well FUCK U!!!!!!!i was saying all diff dates etc u say no,i look up all server times for server 1-3 u say no!And we were not gonna play oin server 4 coz it sucks NO1 hardly plays on server fs!So in the end i got pissed off!!!So \CadAver/ and terror fuck u!

O and Japster what the fuck has that thread got to do with it??Its between <)C0(> and T-Swe so plz fuck off,sorry i get mad but C0 are cool guys and try to sort everything out A.S.A.P and i dont like ppl having a go at my clan m8s,maybe pp and shadow have a life instead of sorting out match all the fecking time,if they are not on icq or dont reply and 2 days use ur brain and think.....ummmmm.... i have <)C0(> Morph on my icq lets c if he will arrange it....?
Im sorry im mad but plz give them a break fs!

first of all
thx to my lads for sticking up for me
i had some tough times and i appreciate it that people cover for me

second of all
sorry i did not communicate this with the other clans and my clan

third of all
hold your horses
a match will be pld and server 4 does suck balls

4th
all parties replying
dont insult pls

5th

if ya wanna post a quote of morpheus
post the entire post and not the end of it

isnt server 4 what used to be server 2?...if so i wish C0 v gl wiv filling in the form that they losed because all they are gonna have is ping 150+

and on server 2 orso tswe pings 100 orso?

(and yes i do know this t swe because we played in div1 against eachother :P)

just wanted to ay this and that i hope that there will be a solution 1 day for this :)

Originally posted by Morpheus
ummm but why did i say fuck this cya???u fucking gimp u just show that bit so it looks like im the f00king gay.Well FUCK U!!!!!!!i was saying all diff dates etc u say no,i look up all server times for server 1-3 u say no!And we were not gonna play oin server 4 coz it sucks NO1 hardly plays on server fs!So in the end i got pissed off!!!So \CadAver/ and terror fuck u!

i :love: u morph