Friendly

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I`ve saw cases like mael before not a pretty site only cure is .45 slug to the head :( So as I don`t own a .45 calibre weapon I`ll just need to let him him get on with it :)

*.45 slips from lighty`s hand and discharges in Smark`s direction*
*Frosty looks at the now large hole in smarky`s head*
"Lighty you bastard you killed Smark!!!!!"

:eek: flamewar? nah maybe half a flamewar :lol:
weeeeell seing how i missed the first part lets se if we can kick some life into this 1 :)

some big egos on display there mael/gazzy??
gonna look pretty dumb when u lose out bigtime to BoT on server 2 this (saturday?) weekend :lol: well anyway im sure at least there will be a good ol flamewar after to keep me occupied here in school next week ;)

after all if u do not even dare to play on server1.....hehehehe

Y are Bot so secretive tho, instead of names they use numbers, and they wont admit who they are, I think thats a bit poor :|

Crusader

I dont either, but as no1 knows them, or who they may be, then they *could* pratically be any1. Tho im not saying that they do, but anyway u get idea ... :|

Crusader

Y are Bot so secretive tho, instead of names they use numbers, and they wont admit who they are, I think thats a bit poor
so did clan DeatRow back in the days - incredibly cool imho...but maybe its all a part of building up the hype? what do i know ;)

Well some ppl know who BoT are ;)

The BoT members I mean ;)

Kawada

I just think they are even less imaginative than me, bending rules and trying not to get caught(although i think they stopped doing that now), or just doing like mi5 sometimes play, play under fake nicks so u can say 'well we didn't have our best team playing'

to come back to ion match...
well we didn't have our best team playing:lol:

Rofl, this is almost as funny as my "excuse vault" website I made when I was 11 :lol:

Crusader

:lol: In tv u could buy a cd with the best illnesses and injuries to feign so that u dont have to go to school or work, costs about $20 :lol:

But one might get ideas who the BoTs are and not everyone thinks they play fair I know....

gee Al...

But one might get ideas who the BoTs are
yeah....must be really hard to figure that out...ohh the stupidity these days :lol:

and not everyone thinks they play fair I know....
obviously every1 is afraid to lose to some1 they do not know - and then i guess its easy to yell cheater, laggslider, merc or what have you - as far as i know they are an incredibly fair clan, and compared to others VERY friendly in matches..

and the battlenames look Phuck|n sweet ;)

Re: gee Al...

Most ppl have very good ideas as to who they are, the same ppl who they accuse of lag sliding when they play in their other clans

yeah....must be really hard to figure that out...ohh the stupidity these days
Why would it be soo obvious, any1 could be any1, all we know is what nick they use, unless we try to match ips, although that doesn't mean anything, some ppl jsut have the same ip (ie some1 borrowing the computer like Timo is so kind to let ppl borrow his sometimes)