Friendly vs [24]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dutchdude

Jun 14, 2002
The Netherlands
Lo m8s i was wondering if you would like to play a friendly with us ;) plz contact me on ut2k3league or here m8. apex and bahamut they know where they can find me on that forum :D:D:D:D:D or simple icq

Tuesday 7th @ 20.00 gmt eu4: 62.212.73.108:7777

{24] maps: Ballistic Bridge DesertStorm GolgothaAL RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook

Dark maps: subbase2, frigate, autorip, riv3, overlord, bridge and desertstorm

:mingun: :flack: :mingun: :flack: :mingun:

Nice :D

b_hot.gif
b_hotgreen.gif
b_hot.gif
b_hotgreen.gif
b_hot.gif
b_hotgreen.gif
b_hot.gif
b_hotgreen.gif

major laughed tonight. O well thank god we play better with 6 ppl then with 4. But nice spam on bridge m8s. Hope next time we play we have 6 ppl :wave:

Originally posted by dutchdude
major laughed tonight. O well thank god we play better with 6 ppl then with 4. But nice spam on bridge m8s. Hope next time we play we have 6 ppl :wave:

Was fun Indeedy :Wave: tnx for great laugh and GGs

Originally posted by dutchdude

That was the most fun I've had for ages. Serious laff !

We did only have 4 playing tho......I couldn't play for laffing most of the time.

me wants the team mate location stuff as well, but i cant remember which thread it was where ppl to,d me how to get it :confused: